ARC TWO:CH-2.4

Kazuhiko stared at the best friend of this body. "What is so urgent for you to come visit me so late at night."

"Isn't it obvious?" Masaaki snorted. He stared into his best friend's eyes. Although this person was usually hard to read there was a subtle difference this time that gave off an unsettling vibe. Masaaki couldn't exactly figure out what the subtle difference was but he was vaguely aware that the Kazuhiko from this morning and this Kazuhiko right now was strange in an inderscribable way
"You....what happened to you? This morning you suddenly did that to the person who have harmed Akira so many times. Didn't you say that you would destroy him after taking care of your personal matters?" Masaaki couldn't ignore the intimating look in his best friend's eyes. The aura he gave off was unsettling.

Kazuhiko pondered about it for a moment. Recalling what happened in the previous world he couldn't help but feel enraged. A chilling coldness enveloped the entire room. The person standing across him flinched as the leaking pheromones hit him, the scent of rage obvious in it. Masaaki was shocked upon realising that Kazuhiko was angry. The familiar smell of rain that he knew was enveloped with a dense aura of vexation. A chill ran down his spine, and a feeling of wanting to get on his knees crept up his body. This have never happened before during their entire time together.
"Why? What happened to you? Why are you so angry?" He had never seen Kazuhiko so angry like this before.

Kazuhiko got up from his seat. He kept silent as he walked towards the best friend of this body. As he took a step after step he kept the eye contact with Masaaki intact, his glowing amber eyes never removed its sight from the other person. Beads of sweat formed on Masaaki's forehead. The intensity of Kazuhiko's pheromones hit his body, making his shoulders flinch and tremble with every approach he made. Then he heard him speak.
"Masaaki. You don't know me well. Take this as a warning." Kazuhiko's chilling gaze fell, a dense killing intent leaking from his glowing amber eyes.
When Masaaki looked into his eyes, he could see the absolute power resting in them, just with a flick of his finger he could destroy anyone he wanted.
"If you dare to touch even a hair of him, I will make sure to send you over to the other side of the world. Do you understand?" He did not wanted a repeat of the people of this world going for his man.

Masaaki flinched at the pressure he was undergoing. But why the sudden change in attitude? Kazuhiko hated Makato to the bones a few weeks ago but now he was warning him not to touch even a hair of his? Why? He couldn't understand. He was sweating hard and didn't even have the courage to look into Kazuhiko's eyes. Then suddenly the pressure falling onto him increased even more, making the strength in his knees go weak. 
"Do you understand?" He heard him speak again, repeating the same words.
After a pause he could only reply in a low voice. "Yes. I understand." This kind of overwhelming Kazuhiko, he have never seen him like this before. Deep inside, his instinct was warning him not to deny his warning or else he might lose his life to this person.

Kazuhiko stared down at him with ruthless eyes. He noticed his trembling shoulders. He raised his hand and rested them on Masaaki's shoulder. Adding a bit of strength in his hand, he gripped the shoulder in his palm tightly. Then he added. "Warn Kioshi for me. Tell him, if he mess with My person and ignore my warning, I will end his life for good. I am sure he wouldn't want to die so young."

Masaaki shuddered at the violent grip falling onto his shoulder. "Yes. I will warn him for you."

Upon getting the response that he wanted he retracted his pheromones and his aura. He then walked back to his seat. "Shouldn't you be happy?" He suddenly spoke.

"Pardon?" Masaaki was confused.

Kazuhiko placed his chin on his hand and added with a smile, the imposing aura from before was gone, replaced by a laid back expression. Masaaki was surprised once more. He have never seen him make such a relaxed face.
"Akira. You love him don't you? You should be happy that I am stepping away from the competition. Now Kioshi and you can run after him as much as you want. Be thankful that my heart was stolen by someone else."