ARC FIVE:CH-5.10

Priest Du stared at the princes fighting each other on the battle field.

"May the god forgive me." He muttered to himself in silence. When he opened his eyes he narrowed his gaze towards his targets.

Mo Wang from Bao sun kingdom and Yang Ge from Fei kingdom. They were his targets this time.

Priest Du had already taken care of Wei Dhao just a few weeks ago. But because he couldn't get rid of all those people in the prophecy it has caused a war to break out in the end. The god gave him the message yet he failed the god by failing to eliminate all the threats he saw in his vision. However now he was going to fulfill his duties to the god as his messanger.
Leading his soldiers he sprinted towards the clashing princes.

"The world is on the verge of destruction." The system told his partner. "Only four of the love interests are still alive. Including Lord Chen, Priest Du, Mo Wang and Yang Ge."

Ivar and Guang Wang Lei were looking down at the battleground from a cliff. They stood there watching blood dye the ground.

All the love interests including Xiao Ming, Lord Jing, Lord Mu, Uncle Zhan, Wu Zhen, Xu Long, Xue Lan, Wang Xiao, Xiao Ling, Wei dhao  and general Xian were dead. Xiao Ming met his end in his mother's hands. Uncle Zhan and general Xan were dealt off by their respective  emperors. Meanwhile Wu Zhen succumbed to his injuries after being beaten by Wang Lei. Lord Jing killed Lord Mu before dying by those soldier's hands. Priest Du was the star of this stage afterall he killed off Wei Dhao, Xiao Ling and Xu Long. Xue Lan died in the war. And Wang Xiao was heavily injured.
Even Mo Wang and Yang Ge were bound to be killed by priest Du. He really was a twisted devotee of the god. But thanks to him most of the love interests died by his hands.

"Then I guess it's time for that white lotus to finally get what he deserves..."

When Guang Wang Lei heard his babe say so he he hauled him onto a horse. Then he got on it too. "Babe...you are so charming it's making my tummy hungry."

Ivar chuckled lightly.

They spirited towards their final destination.

"Ahhng.....deeper...harder....not enough..." Moans after moans leaked from his lips. "Lord Chen....its not enough....more... do me more..." He was moaning like a bitch in heat.

Lord Chen was elated by this side of slutty Yue Ling. "That's right. I will do you more...."

They kept doing it. Lord Chen kept cumming inside Yue Ling's hole. When they were done with the seventh round Yue Ling was still left unsatisfied. He wanted something bigger inside him....that feeling of fullness he felt when he had two dicks inside his hole... He missed that.
"I miss them." He muttered in a low voice.

Lord Chen heard it. He clicked his tongue. Then he grabbed Yue Ling's hands, binding them at the back. Doing so he positioned Yue Ling into an extreme pose, before thrusting inside.

"Ahhh...that's it... More. Hng.. love it....."

They did it more for another few hours. It was beginning to get light outside. Meaning they have done it all night long. When Lord Chen pulled out Yue Ling felt empty inside. He let out a moan of complain.

BANG!

This was when the door was kicked opened.

Alarmed Lord Chen looked at the direction of the iron door way. His eyes widened. "Its...its...you....." He screamed.

Ivar was about to move his hands but his man beat him at it.

Slash!

Guang Wang Lei unsheathed his sword. With a single blow he killed Lord Chen, piercing through his heart with the blade.
"His voice was filthy." He winked at his babe playfully.