Chapter 7

A foreign politician is buying - spring is said by the immortal jumper:

"A man like me, who really loves me? I can only hope to buy love with money."

Chu Yu has the same feelings. Nowadays, it is not bad to be able to use money to buy a model of love.

He has no time.

People must learn to be content.

Chu Yu remembers that last year, he had a meal with Tian Ze, and he did not do anything else. He just wanted Ji Tianze to accompany him for an hour, as a friend, giving a smile.

Ji Tianze did not come, he called and asked, Ji Tianze said casually: "I accidentally forgot, sorry, my girlfriend asked me to accompany her to go shopping, and change again."

Chu Yu said: "Today is my birthday..."

Ji Tianze said: "I will make up your gift again. At this age, how do you still be like a child, so care about your birthday."

Yes, no one cares about his birthday, so he should not care about himself, otherwise he will be unreasonable.

Xiao Yan did not show professionalism this time. Instead of laughing, he also apologized: "Today is your birthday? Right..."

The words have not been exported yet, and Chu Yu smiled and blocked it back: "Hey, hey, today is my good day, I don't want to hear sorry, I want to hear congratulations."

Yan Yanchen’s face raised a smile: “What gift do you want?”

He used to go to a female companion to send perfumes, jewellery, and beautiful clothes. The new season must be expensive.

You are the birthday present I bought for myself. For the first time in my life, I spent such a big price on my birthday. Chu Yu looked at him, shook his head, bowed his head and ate the cake. Tasting notes: "The cream is overdone."

Yan Yanchen suddenly understands why the ghosts of the time are so fascinated - Chu Yu is similar to him, lonely and lonely, waiting for people to accompany. After my mother died, Dad was busy with his work. Although he didn't forget his birthday, he always couldn't come back to accompany him. He could compensate him for a sum of money. He could buy a favorite gift at will, or his birthday would be a big day, and he was disappointed. Now, I no longer look forward to it, but I can also get a compliment of "sensible things."

Yan Yanchen asked: "Then I will call you 'Auntie'."

Chu Hao just looked up, a kiss slammed into his lips. He saw Xiao Xiao’s gaze and said to him, “Auntie, happy birthday.”

Chu Yan's face is hot, this kid is really good.

At night, when the time was discovered, the fine snow had already filled the treetops.

Chu Hao stood by the floor-to-ceiling windows, in the warm interior, overlooking the distance, this is really a cold winter.

The doorbell rings.

Xiao Yan went to open the door, and after a while he went back to him, and there was a box of roses in his hand.

Chu Yu laughed at him: "Really old." It is such a gift of old earth, and he received it for the first time in his life.

He thought of himself, and said: "I have never understood why the flowers are sent, and sooner or later I have to wither. Give them to others, and then carefully wait for them to see it become bad and throw it into the trash."

Yan Yanchen handed the box to him and said, "I will not die, this is eternal life."

Chu Yan carefully looked at it, really. awkward.

[BL]The Blooming Romance जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें