Chapter 59

Teacher Chu stared at the people in the newspaper for too long, and the older the more confused.

He took the newspaper and asked his wife who was holding her breastfeeding: "Where is my reading glasses?"

The old companion said: "Not in the bedside table."

Teacher Chu found out the reading glasses and also found a bright place. Looking at the light and reading the newspaper again, he wrinkled his face: "...It still looks like."

The wife came over: "What seems like?"

Teacher Chu said: "Look, is this person in this photo a bit like a flame?"

He was held in his arms by his grandmother. He saw the people in the newspaper, happy, and stretched out his hand to poke the flames on the newspaper. He laughed: "Dad... Dad..."

Teacher Chu: "We also say like you."

I was glanced at by my wife: "Should not be, really so powerful, how do our family Junjun know?"

Teacher Chu carefully read the specific news and became even more panicked: "No, this person in this article is also called Yan Yanchen. Such a strange name, there will be no second person."

The old companion said: "He didn't give a business card yesterday, you took it out and looked at it."

Teacher Chu slammed his head: "Yes, yes."

He gave the flame to the business card and turned it out. Looking at it, the name of the person was on, the company name was right, and the position was on.

He... He felt that he had a myocardial infarction.

Teacher Chu said with a heartfelt heart: "It is a person."

Teacher Chu asked: "That... the surname is stunned, isn't there?"

The old companion said: "Not yet. Hey, Teacher Chu, what are you doing?"

Teacher Chu was in a hurry: "I checked it on the Internet."

Teacher Chu basically does not go online. In addition to the previous work to barely learn to use the education network background, he will watch a TV series on the video website, play cards and mahjong in the online game hall, and type or **** will slowly play.

He opens the search engine and enters: 蔺火尘

Enter.

After a while, a piece of related information hula came out.

Teacher Chu carefully examined one by one, frightened and frightened.

"Chu Chu, you have come to see."

The old man called him.

In the past, Mr. Chu went to the balcony and his wife was preparing to wash clothes. She said, "You see that the clothes you have changed are exactly the same as the photos."

Teacher Chu: "..."

What is the iron card like a mountain.

This is called the iron card.

蔺 尘 flames sleep, he has not been comfortable to sleep until long time.

At first, the head had not turned. The bed was narrow and hard. He slept quite differently from him. Then he reacted. This is at the Chu family. He sleeps in the bed of Chu.

Yan Yanchen is a bit reluctant.

He felt that his hardships had finally come to an end, the work was solved, and his father-in-law agreed with him.