Chapter 94

He was discharged from the hospital when he was two weeks away from the age of one.

When they first arrived at the entrance, they saw a shadow rushing toward them and running fast.

Chu Xiaopeng didn’t see him for twenty days, but he didn’t forget him, but he missed him very much. He swayed his tail madly, and he screamed and screamed around him. In his arms.

When I saw Chu Xiaopeng, I was so happy that he was very cautious. He was very boring in hospital, and he wanted Chu’s fat doll to sleep with him.

The cockroach is like a small squid caught in the water, fluttering in the flames of the flames, struggling to go to the ground to play with Chu Xiaopeng, 蔺 尘 尘 按 按 按 按 按 按 按 按 按 按 按 按 按 按 按 按 按 按 按 按 按 。 。 。 。 。 。

Chu Xiaopeng didn't rush, and he rushed over. He hugged Chu Xiaopeng.

But Chu Xiaopeng is too big, he is too small, Chu Xiaopeng gently arched, he just sat down.

It’s funny that Chu Yu saw the two of them being so intimate together: “Oh, look at them, hahahaha... are you brothers in your life?”

Xiao Tong Chu Xiaopeng had a lot of fun, laughed too much, smiled and smiled, and suddenly coughed up.

Chu Yu couldn’t smile for a moment, and was scared enough to be afraid of asthma recurrence.

In fact, because of the asthma, the family is not suitable for raising dogs.

However, at the beginning of their training, it was not clear that they had this disease. Later, after knowing it, they decided to find a good family for Chu Xiaopeng. Chu Xiaopeng is not very old, and he is well-fed, and his fur is slick and smooth, so it is not difficult to find him.

Teacher Chu reluctantly sent Chu Xiaopeng away. I found him a new owner, tearfully sent him to the new owner, and told him what he wanted in the new owner.

Chu Xiaopang was sent away for a day, and he was full of family climbing, looking for Chu Xiaopeng everywhere, could not find, crying all day.

On the other hand, Chu Xiaopeng’s new owner said that he was unhappy and took him out for a walk. Chu Xiaopeng took the opportunity to break off the rope and escaped. Teacher Chu was in a hurry and planned to go out to find the dog. As a result, they had not gone out. Looking for it, I heard a familiar dog barking downstairs. Looking down from the window, Chu Xiaopeng shook his tail and went downstairs. He climbed to the side of the window and stood up against the wall, but even if he stood up and straightened his short hand, he couldn’t reach the window.

That time, Chu Xiaopeng came back and cried with a headache.

Teacher Chu is distressed. Chu Xiaopeng is also raised from the newly weaned puppies. It is so beautiful.

After that, I sent it again. Chu Xiaopang escaped from prison again. The owner was speechless and advised Teacher Chu to say that since your dog is so loyal, leave him.

When I sent it too close, Chu Xiaopeng ran back at once; I sent it far away, afraid that Chu Xiaopeng would run away, could not find them, could not find it, became a stray dog, in case it was caught by the bad guys The dog broth is even more finished.