Chapter 26

Chu Yu left eye 450 degrees, right eye myopia 500 degrees.

Without glasses, the distance of more than one foot is blurred.

Yan Yanchen: "..."

Chu Qi eyes, still can't see the face of Yan Chen Dust, smiled: "It doesn't matter, I know you are not intentional."

Chu Yu became a blind eye. Without glasses, he was a waste person. He looked at his feet and dizzy and said, "I want to go down, I can't see clearly, you give me a handle."

蔺 尘 flame dust half hold him down.

Chu Yu lamented: "My glasses are really difficult and difficult to change, and they are new and broken."

In front of it, I have to go through a road made of stone. The bumps are uneven. I said, "I will take your hand and go."

Chu said with a slap in the face: "No."

Yan Yanchen asked inexplicably: "Why? You didn't preclude holding hands before, did we still hold hands last night?"

Chu Yu said: "That's not the same. Yesterday, holding hands is a walk. Now you think I have to be helped to walk. I think I have not been disabled to that point."

Yan Yanchen is really dumbfounded: "What is this good?"

Chu Yu walked cautiously, and the gas field on his body softened.

Yan Yanchen looked at Chu's face. After picking up the glasses, Chu's face looked a lot tender. The glasses made him temperamental, his eyebrows wrinkled, and he looked confused. He felt that Chu was so beautiful. Chu Yu gave birth to a pair of beautiful eyes, which were blocked by the lens on weekdays.

Yan Yanchen accompanied him like an ant crawling and said: "Auntie, I think you don't wear glasses to look better, it is better to change contact lenses?"

Chu Yu shook his head: "Or the frame glasses are good for glasses."

A little bit of distraction, the voice did not fall, almost fell.

Chu Yu wanted to pretend that nothing happened, and Yan Chenchen reached out to him: "Auntie, when we walk with hands, is it good?"

Chu Yu coughed twice and said: "Okay."

Yan Yanchen held back his smile.

Chu Hao put his hand in his palm.

Yan Yanchen quietly slipped his fingers from Chu's fingertips, wrapped around his fingers, raised his hands, kissed the back of Chu's hand, and approached Chu Yu to see his face's distance, a smile :"go."

Chu Yu, who lost his glasses, became extremely weak. Although he said nothing, his actions depended on him.

Yan Yanchen likes this feeling, and the ordinary Chu is like a gust of wind, he can't figure it out.

Chu Yu’s heart is as fine as dust, and naturally he also found the care of Yan Yanchen. He only treated him like this in his life. From small to big, everyone felt that he was strong enough and independent. He never cried. Everyone thought he didn’t need it. Concerned about protection, before he felt that this was because of the high professionalism of Xiaoyan, now he doubts the true identity of Xiaoyan, but if it is not for money, Xiaoxi is still so good to him, why?

Yan Yanchen gently talked to him: "Do you have any thoughts? If not, there is a lake over there, want to go boating?"

"Tomorrow I will take you with new glasses."

"It will be a littlenight."

Before the distress in the snow valley, the glasses were broken. After the rescue, I changed the new glasses on the same day. Chu Yu pulled the hand of the smoldering flame and wrinkled her face and asked, "Can't you do today?"