Chapter 39

Chu Yu was deeply kicked out of the hospital with a shallow foot and a soul.

Although he does not have to die, he is not at all suffocated.

Because his situation is too special, Dr. Chen asked him to be more cautious than other pregnant women for the sake of the fetus and his health. He came to the hospital to check her. Of course, it is still unknown whether a man has a child or not. Although his body is currently not ill, how can he be unpredictable in the future? If he wants to knock the child off, they can also arrange surgery for him.

Chu Yu did not know how to face his parents, and did not say a word along the way.

But my parents didn't marry him, and didn't ask anything else. The whole family frowned.

After this, the first sentence that Chu Dad said was a careful question: "Jun Jun, are you hungry? Let's go eat. If we are full, let's get together."

Go to the restaurant.

Order.

Chu father subconsciously ordered a boiled pork.

Chu mother quickly said: "It's too hot? Huai... He is sick and not too exciting."

Chu father nodded: "Oh, yes, yes, you are right, eat a little lighter, I order a chicken, and then order steamed fish."

Chu Wei: "..."

Chu Yu thought about it, and it was difficult to open his mouth: "I haven’t heard it lately. I just eat vegetable tofu."

Chu Yu... Chu Yu still doesn't know what to say.

His worldview has not been adjusted.

He seems to be a man who is very rare in the world to have children, and his wife is too ridiculous.

Complicated feelings.

Even if Chu did not want to admit that pregnancy is pregnant, his stomach is now holding a fetus, only the apple core is so big, is growing.

A family of three boring heads to eat.

Chu father saw that he did not eat much, worried to say: "I have to eat well anyway."

Chu Hao nodded, barely ate a few mouthfuls, the taste of chewing wax.

Chu Dad watched him eat and sigh, but he couldn’t keep going. He whispered, “Is that... what is the name of the season? I remember calling Jitian...what.”

Chu Yu paused and replied: "No."

Chu father asked: "Who is that?"

Chu Yan’s mind instantly showed the innocent face of Yan Chen’s dust. He shook his head gently and said, “You don’t know anyone, you don’t care, it has nothing to do with him...”

Chu father wondered: "Are you not with the surnamed season?"

Chu said indifferently: "I have been stunned..."

But thinking of Xiao Yan, his face became soft and sad: "I like other people."

Although he still does not know the specific family life of Xiao Xiao, he is definitely not rich and expensive. He is a class that he has never been exposed to. He thinks that the father who is difficult to do, he feels terrible, and people may be uncertain. Will you accept him? Sometimes it is not just two people.

Mother Chu asked him: "Jun Jun, are you not going to want this child? You are not easy... If you are born, there is still more work to be done."

Of course you have to be born! But... Chu Yu subconsciously touched his belly, now it is still flat, he counts the time, it should be pregnant in the first few days of encountering the flame, but think again, this one more In the month, he has done a lot of things that are not conducive to the fetus, skydiving, skiing, horse riding, and eating pills. The more he wants to be afraid, the more he will not affect the fetus.