Chapter 11

The plane flew for about fourteen hours and finally landed safely at McCarran Airport. It was 15 hours slower. They set off at dusk, and it was still in the afternoon.

Yan Yanchen and Chu Yu said: "We are more than a thousand miles away. This is a day."

The distance between X City and Las Vegas is just over a hundred miles.

However, Chu Yu still couldn't be sure. After thinking for a while, he asked him: "Are you telling the truth, or are you telling me a yellow joke?"

Yan Yanchen laughed so badly that he didn’t fall down: "You are so cute."

Chu Yu: "..." I really don't understand young people! Always silly.

They first stayed at the hotel, naturally want a luxury hotel, Chu Yu intends to play here a happy, do not plan, play happy and then want to go where to play.

On the plane, I have been crying for a long time. Chu Yu vented the sadness that has been lingering for many years, and the mood has changed further. Before, he felt that even if he had a terminal illness, he should not cry and look ugly. He didn't look like a man. Now he thinks that it is also the embodiment of his embarrassment to the old self.

It’s not too chic.

Why do you have to bear it? Happy to laugh, sad to cry, angry to swear, come to **** - to open a room to take off their pants, how simple and clear!

After Chu Yu cried, the mood was clear and refreshing, and she was still asleep. When she got off the plane, she was in a state of spirit and was resurrected in the same place. This whimsical, and let the flames of the flames fog. At that time, Chu Yu was tired and fell asleep and fell asleep. He worried that Chu Yu had a nightmare. He didn't sleep, and he was watching him on the side. Now he feels a little tired.

They rectified, ate a buffet at the hotel, and then prepared to go to the show.

Chu Yu said on the road: "I didn't leave home before I went to college. When I was studying, my parents strictly forbid me to chase the stars, saying that it was a bad idea. I still listened to tapes at that time, and the network was still underdeveloped."

Yan Yanchen asked: "What star do you like?"

"My favorite star and you are definitely different. I used to like Michael Jackson." Chu said, "I bought a disc and saw my father see the dance in "Dangerous". I have to cut off the disc in front of me, swearing me a meal, punish me for half a year, and I have no money to go out and buy a pen. There is nothing to pay for the penalty. I now think that the disc I bought is still a bit mad. I asked my friend to buy genuine copies from overseas. How much can I sell now?"

It is obviously a very tragic thing, but Chu Yu said it was funny.

Strange, Yan Yanchen feels that Chu Yu sometimes has a little trick to love money, but he is now throwing money again, it is a contradiction.

Yan Yanchen said with great enthusiasm: "I have learned mj's dance, I didn't expect you to like this style."

Chu Yu asked: "What do you think I like?"

蔺 尘 尘 吟 吟 吟 吟 唔 唔 唔 唔 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟 吟If you want to, listen to classical music."

Chu Yu waved his hand and solemnly declared: "No, I also like classical music. Really, I like it most when I can't sleep. I can't hear it for three or five minutes, and I am sleepy."

Yan Yanchen: "Ha ha ha ha ha ha."

After laughing, Yan Yanchen said with him: "I have learned to dance. I used to have a band. I was especially rebellious when I was young, and I was dyed with red, orange and green hair."