Chapter 108

It's like a little honeymoon.

And this time, holding hands and walking together is different from last time. At that time, it was still a fake couple, and now it is married.

Xiao Yan is still a responsible and responsible play, only you can't think of it, no he has never played.

Chu Hao asked him.

Yan Yanchen said: "Before, I was young and frivolous. I didn't want to go home when I was on vacation. I played with them and I played around. I used to come here, when I was ten years old. There is a pub there, that station. The singing is very good, I don’t know if I am still there, I will take you to see."

Chu Yu feels that Yan Chenchen seems to like these adventures very much and asks: "Is the singer very beautiful?"

Yan Yanchen squatted and laughed: "It’s a fat uncle."

Chu Hao is embarrassed.

They walked into the street alleys, followed by an uneven stone step, pushed the wooden door open, and several people were quietly drinking or whispering, some playing an old piano, and playing the guitar. A thin girl is singing. Sure enough, but Yan Yan did not feel surprised.

The two dads ordered two glasses of wine.

They haven’t been drinking for a long time. They used to drink two glasses in the business. However, when he saw Yan’s father as a father, he kept his rules, drunk, and did not smoke. He couldn’t even be younger than his light. .

In fact, they have endured for a long time. Two people are unaware of it. A few glasses of wine are under the belly. Chu Yan feels that his body is hot and his brain is also feverish. He asks: "Small sister, how much wine did you drink that time? Are you wrong?"

Yan Yanchen saw his drinking red lips and bowed his head: "I can't remember, but I didn't get drunk. I really want to get drunk. How hard is it? When I get water, I probably drink." Woke up."

Chu Yu asked: "Then you still sleep me? The danger of taking people?"

蔺 尘 尘 不要 不要 不要 不要 不要 不要 不要 不要 不要 不要 不要 不要 不要 不要 不要 不要 不要 不要 不要 不要 不要 不要 不要 不要 不要 不要 不要 不要 不要 不要 不要 不要 不要

Chu Yutou was a little dizzy, put his elbows on the table, held his face with his hands, and smiled at the flames: "Whoever makes your mouth full of oil, I am suspicious."

Two people are talking, the singer changed the song - "Scarborough Fair."

Yan Yanchen and Chu Yu suddenly have some uncomfortable.

Yan Yanchen whispered to Chu: "How? Hey? I remember that after you gave me a sleeping pill, I was groggy and heard you singing to me."

Chu Yu was a slogan for a moment, and felt that he couldn’t help himself. He remembered his mood at that time and still felt uncomfortable. He said with no conviction: "I felt that I really wanted to die."

The singer’s song is finished.

Yan Yanchen took a few banknotes from the wallet, pressed it under the finished wine glass, pushed it to the boss, and said a few words with the foreign language that Chu Yu could not understand.

Chu Yu asked: "Is it so expensive to drink here?"

Yan Yanchen did not answer, only kissed him, went down from the high stool, and took the jacket off to Chu

Chu Yu: "?"

Chu Yu’s gaze went with the flames of the flames, and he saw him walking straight to the piano.