Chapter 56

I have to see the old man on the weekend, and Yan Yanchen is particularly excited and wonders what gifts to send. Although he can afford to pay more, but Chu's father does not necessarily like it, maybe he will be scared.

Yan Yanchen asked Chu Yu: "What do your dad like?"

Chu Yu mentions him: "You don't want to send too expensive, my dad usually likes to write and draw, almost on the line. He is more concerned about his heart."

This is difficult to do, how should this measure be measured?

Yan Yanchen frowned and went back to work.

Moreover, he does not want to separate the two places from Chu, even if he can fly around, he can only see it once a week, certainly not enough. Y City is also a good place to host international events next year. He went back to study, and made a plan to develop into a city, open a branch, he has an excuse to stay in the city of y.

Chu Yu went to work as usual, and my heart was awkward.

He felt that there was nothing wrong with Yan Chenchen. The only thing that might make his dad unsatisfied is that he is too rich.

Although this is very realistic, family status and economic strength are closely linked.

He had heard an executive who had known him and he cried. The man had been married for more than a year. His wife was his childhood friend, and he had deep feelings. He resigned as a housewife. When he got married, he vowed to say, "I will raise you forever." And Chu said: "...I think I still love her, but she really can't understand me. I think she eats me and drinks me. I go shopping every day. After I go home, I can tell you that you have worked hard. I still can't help but think, you don't even know how hard I am, you are just a casual word. I sometimes can't help but despise him."

Later I heard that the man was derailed and divorced.

When you love, you really love, but the heart will change. Always have the worst plan.

But he and Yan Chenchen are both men, and the situation may be different. Anyway, he is not willing to turn around.

He used to live his life wholeheartedly with one person. What is the end?

Never repeat the same mistakes.

On Thursday, the meeting.

Chu Yu sat on the side of the deputy, and the meeting ended, Chu Yu looked at the time on the phone.

He stayed inadvertently and saw his cell phone screensaver. He was surprised and asked, "Is that your child?"

Chu Wei: "Ah?"

I’m curious to say, “Show me your phone.”

Chu Yu’s screensavers and wallpapers are all photos of the baby. I always read and asked: “Is your child so beautiful? Are there other photos?”

Chu Yu... Chu Yu’s heart quietly raised a subtle sense of superiority. He didn’t like to take pictures himself, except for the pictures used for work, all of which were photos and videos of the baby.

After reading the total, I complained: "Xiaochu, you are not kind. How did you not say that your baby is so cute? You are not seen in your circle of friends."