being successful

Characters:Purvi & kavin

Contains:discrimination ,less confidence and highly sensitive topic.

*No mature contain*

Suggested by : Subhraswetapanda
____________________________________

"if you will work hard ,you gonna be a successful person.It doesn't matter from where you belong"

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Today was the reunion of st.Louis collage batch 2015 .Every student of that batch was present there ,the authorities ,teachers and  principal will give award to a lucky person who has achieve something great and will give him/her respect.

The hall was crowded ,everyone has with one of their family member as  guests and was busy introducing them to their friends ,classmates and teachers.

It was time of before party and meeting that should be occured before reward,so everyone can have time with their friends.

And here goes our Purvi standing in the same crowd but alike in 2015 ,she was not alone but surrounded by people ,by her rivals or those who always show her what was her place because she belongs to a village .

Neverthless ,today was different and she was on peak of complainning but calming herself down as her husband was soothing her by patting her back time to time so she doesn't brust out like volcano on her batch mates..

Basically there was two reasons she was crowded.first, no one in whole batch has gain the success she has gain she does a job of pride ,she is inspector in on of the best teams of country CID team and secondly, she was married to one of the richest and famous bachelor Kavin,who was an actor .
He was quite famous ...no...no so famous and he was in top of the handsomes at the time and girl was buzzing on him like a bee.

Its not like she was jealous because she knew what she own and trust her husband completely but she hate those faces which always discriminate her and now was introducing themselves to her husband as her friends ,they were unware of the fact that purvi had continuosly done bitching abt them to her husband on whole ride ...

"actually hume toh pta hi tha purvi aisa hi kuch karegi ...she was so smart"a girl in one piece with off shoulder speak smiling to her husband more like flirting.

Kavin look at her and give her a knowing smile and gave her a twitch to talk with them.She rolls her eyes .

"ha aur mujhe dumb,gawar toh tumne kabhi kha hi nhi"purvi taunt faking a smile .

Her husband clear his throat , biting his lip to control his laugh ..

"arrey purvi! Tum kya bol rhi ho ...excuse me kavin ji...i have to go"girl says nervously laughing and giving them space ..

"bye..."kavin wave at her and laugh at purvi's expressions .

"purvi ...chill babe!"he says smiling giving her a side hug.

"chill my foot..man toh kar rha hai iska muh tod du kapde dekhe iske ...ye hi kyo pehne hai ye bhi utar deti.."purvi scoffed angrily earning a laugh from her husband.

She hate clothes like that ,she was simple and sweet as her husband like.today also she was in a skinned jeans and a white shirt with a blazer  only lying on her shoulder suggested by kavin the fashion king who himself was in same matching three piece suit ,as he know she as a problem of self presentation and confidence..it helps her a lot by the way..

Purvi stand there silently when her ultimate rival ,daughter of collage dean Riya came to her husband buzzing like a bee on cake and gave her a smile and hug.