I am sub {2}

There are some kids who are just .........too demanding...

Leave that...

Let's start our todays one shot..

(16+)

----

Purvi thought things will be kind of in her control after that night with her sub! But it get little awkward when kavin quickly left after waking up and didn't even talk to her.

After that she went to college but there too kavin didn't talk to her, he completely ignore her.

She didn't like his attitude why would she? he behaving like a brat like he was forced made her feel frustration.

She pursed her lips together as she look at kavin sipping his soft drink while writing something in his notepad.

Purvi eye around there was none of his friends ,it was not lunch break but still he was there all alone means other have their lectures.

She walk to him with heavy boots and stand in front of him. She smile lightly when he look at her with big eyes still sucking on straw.

He quickly closes his notepad flipping it around and started to collect his things to get up and walk away when he felt a tug on his arm.

He look back and purvi clearly saw him gulping down his saliva, anxiously.

"i am getting late for my lecture! "he mutter trying to remove her grip from his wrist.

Purvi click her tongue in annoyance and pull him back making him sit on his chair back.

"whatcha going on? "she ask calmly caging him on his chair putting her hands on chair's both arms.

He looks down but didn't answer, she let out a shaky breathe as she was controlling her anger to not to let out.

"sub! "she call softly.

"stop calling me that! "he scoffs looking down.

"but you lose the bet, sub! "she inform teasing him slightly.

"please yaar ,stop with your nonsense already"he gets up jerking her hands away.

"stop being a brat babyboy"she smirk sitting on table.

Kavin eye her intensly, glaring at her in anger.

"look we are done"he remark and started to walk towards his class.

"sub! "purvi call walking behind him.

Kavin ignore her calls and with fast steps moves to his class but purvi run to him and held his hand forcing him to walk with her.

"purvi... Hath chodo mera"he remark in loud voice.

"just follow me if you don't want to get punish "she smirk stopping and turning back.

"you are forcing me"he mutter looking into her eyes.

"i never forced you, you was the one who was trying to be a Daddy"purvi chuckle slightly.

Kavin looks down biting his lower lip.
"look sub! You get yourself into this and now you lose the bet and you are my ultimate sub "she says smirking at him.

"I Don't want it!! "he says looking down at purvi's hand which was clutching his hand tightly.

"i see! "purvi raise her brows taking heavy steps towards kavin who started going back untill he felt cold metal door on his skin over the fabric of his shirt.