i am sub 5

"Ahuh!!"Kavin gasp loudly in shock as he looked at his reflection in the mirror ,his lips completely ruined ,lower lip was still bleeding .

He gazed his whole body decorated with red-purple bruishes of different sizes .

"vampire!!huh?"kavin chuckled shaking his head in disbelief.

How in the hell they end up like this ?

From rivals to lovers !!

He misunderstood Purvi .He thought she doesn't care about anyone .She is ruthless but he was wrong .

Kavin closes his eyes as the beautiful flashbacks of last night made its way to kavin's mind.

Purvi's soft caress wakes up the sleeping butterflies in his stomach .
Her deep kisses makes him feel special .
Her unending pecks make him feel like she can't live without his lips .

He chuckled as he remember his crying face from the last night .

"you're making me crazy!!"he whispered putting tissue patches on his lower lip.

He can't get enough of her !!

---

kavin walked out of the washroom after a while with a smile playing on his lips.

"pur- huh?"kavin frown as he didn't found purvi in the hotel room .

"ye kha chli gyi?"kavin muttered confused as she left abruptly without informing him .

They just talked it out then what can possibly go wrong . Why did she left like this ...he doesn't like it .This seem unacceptable to him .

He picked up his phone to call her .He searched for her number and stop his thumb on a said name.

Purvi

He was about to call her when a knock was heard on his door.

He walked to the door and opened it to find his father's driver on the other side .

"Good morning sir!"the driver greeted but quickly lowering his head .

Of course because of his wrecked up condition .

Anyone can clearly see ,he had fucked someone or should we say someone has fucked him .

"let's go !!"he mumbled clearing his throat .

He walked followed by the driver to the receptionist to complete some 'check out' formalities.

He can feel everyone's weird gazes but he ignored everone and move out of the hotel quickly .

--
"woah man!! Who fucked you like shit!" kavin frown at his father's teasy comment as soon as he enter inside the house .

"no one !!" he muttered with a displesead tone walking to the dining table sitting beside his father .

"Good morning by the way!"His mother said serving him pancakes .

"Good morning to both of you !!"he chirped with a wide smile .

His mother frown looking at his lip "tch...it must be hurting!" his mother said in a worried tone.

"no ,its fine" kavin said lowering his long lashes with red cheeks.

"did you guys use protection?"His father asked after a moment of silence .

Kavin's cheeks turned red like tomato as he remembered how purvi wiped him softly with wet towel .

"we did!!"he whispered in a low voice .

"by the way ...ladka tha ya ladki "his father again bombered him with question.

"mommm!!"kavin whine looking at his mother .

"stop teasing him ,Kunal !" Her mother fake scolded his father in a teasing voice.

"main toh bass information purpose ke liye puch rha tha!!"his father explained himself with a giggle.

"Staphhh!!"kavin blushed furiously putting his hands on his cheeks .

He heard his parents chuckling at his behaviour .

"ok stop this topic and have your pancakes ,they are getting cold "his father said in a serious tone squizing some serup on kavin's pancakes.

"its better to if its cold ..."this time his mother teased him for his swollen lips.

"Dad!!" he stomp his feet ,looking at his father for help .

"Nitya ...!!"his father try to warn his mother but end up giggling.

"you guys are crazy "he said stuffing pancakes in his mouth .

"not more than your partner!!"his mother commented as both his parents shared a hi -five.

"you guys -"kavin shook his head with red cheeks and ears .

He get up from his seat and move to his room with his plates of pancakes.

He rolled his eyes as he heard his parents laughing their ass off.He is so lucky to have these two as his parents .

His mother Nitya Khanna ,she is a business women .She owns a range of hotels named 'Kingdom' spred all over Asia .She is a strong minded women with a goofy personality.

She believes that life is very short to be serious ..

His father Kunal Khanna ,a businessmen owns a MNC which deals in designer clothes and jewelleries .He is a happy go lucky person .He loves his wife a lot .His son and wife is his only world .

He seem to be always smiling but can be practical and stern when needed.

Kavin is their only child ,they loves him so much .

They never try to control him and always told him to enjoy his youth as it doesn't come back.

They doesn't have much problem with kavin's weird habits of fucking around .

But they just warn him to never do two things .

First, never force anyone.

Second ,never do something which get him in unwanted trouble .

And kavin always keep their sentences in his mind he always take conset and never forget to use protection.

"Perverts "he muttered under his breathe closing his room's door.

Purvi!!! Purvi!!! Purvi...

She is living rent free in his mind .

He is getting crazy for her ,he take out his phone and quickly scrolled to her number .

He stared at it for a minute to decide wether he should call her or not but he decided not to.

She didn't inform him about her leave and didn't even think to inform him then why should he call her .

If she doesn't care ,he doesn't too.

He put his phone back and decided to enjoy his pancakes first and join his parents for the day out they have planned.