Guilt-3

Kavin run fastly as he was late and everyone was ready already.
To start the rituals of marriage family has decided to visit temple first to take blessings of almighty.

Kavin wasn't in mood to go but whole team pull him with them as they thought he was still upset.

Kavin smile as he stop near car and found his Purvi in a  plazzo with heavy earrings tingling her neck.. She always look breathless in Informals as well.

"main kaisi lag rhi hu? "he hears Purvi's voice making him land on the earth.

"b-beautiful ..very beautiful "kavin says smiling shyly.

"chle? "Purvi ask holding kavin's palm but Dushyant came in way with a flash.

"aa-Purvi ! Kavin mere sath ja rha h"Dush said in a stern voice making purvi look at him uncomfortably.
She looks at kavin who hung down his head not meeting his eyes with Purvi.

"I mean... You should go with girls.."dush says chuckling before he moves with Kavin to his car.

Purvi looks at their back as they sit inside the car leaving her alone on stairs outside the house.

She felt bad as she was planning to apologize to him for her behaviour ,she lets out a sigh and moves to other car with all girls.

Maybe!!!  She can talk to him later.

-----

"tujhe purvi se aise baat krne ki kya jarrurt thi.. Hum dono sath jane wale the! "kavin pouts glaring at his friend.

"please Kavin... Main tumse kuch keh nhi rha hu iska ye mtlb nhi h ki main kuch keh nhi skta... Main bss tumhe upset nhi krna chahta"Dush said sternly glaring at kavin who was now looking down at his lap.

Dush also sits silently focusing on his driving.

"agr kisi ko shak ho gya toh.. Problem ho jayegi!! "Kavin says in a low tone.

"mujhe fark nhi padta... But main ek or baar tumhe hurt nhi hone dunga "dush remarks firmly.

Kavin stare at his friend for a moment before his lips cracks in a smile.
"I m sorry Dush! "kavin mutters.

"kavin please, i m already feeling bad don't make me more guilty "Dush says in a sad tone.

Kavin bite his lower lip but said nothing but look outsude the window at sprinting trees and running buildings.

He wasn't expecting that Dush will found out about it.But eventually he did.

It was also his fault as he wasn't careful enough ...

⚙️⚙️

Kavin messily bandaged his wound and came out of washroom after changing himself in his comfortable clothes and wash his blood stains.
He sprays some of his deo so that it doesn't smell like blood in the room anymore.

Dush can come inside anytime and he should renise all blood and bandages.
He gulp down his tabkets to ease the pain in his stomach which wasn't ready to go down.

"kavin... "Dush knocks and kavin open the door for him.

Dush was standing with food plate in his hands.

"vo tumhe rest ki jarrurat thi toh main khana yhi le aaya "Dush says showing him the dinner.

As all day kavin was in his room because his wound has bleed twice but luckily second time it wasn't that much so he can worry less.

Kavin smile lightly at dushu and took the plate from him.

'Tum dinner kro main shower leke aata hu "kavin nod at dush's statement busy in his food.

Dushu have his shower and came out of the washroom  .He took the towel to dry off his hairs when his eyes caush a red patch visible on white towel.

It looks like someone has dry off his hands on it. He looks at kavin who was busy in his food.

"Kavin ye -towel- "Dush stop in mid as kavin's expressions make it clear when his eyes goes wide in shock spoon still in his mouth.

He gulp abruptly ,he isn't ready for this yet.He Don't know what he is suppose to say... He has no excuse for it...

"kv... Main ise dhone daal deta hu. Tum dinner kro "Dush says calmly moving to wash the patch on towel.

"dush..I -I can explain "kavin mutters under his breathe but dush was already gone.

A lone tear escapes his eye as he gulp down lump in his throat try not to brust out crying.

He looks up when he hears footsteps coming near him and the bed dip with weight.

Kavin put the plate of dinner on side table and play with the hem of his shirt starring at dush's silent face from behind his eyelashes.

"acp sir ko pta chalega toh unhe kaisa lagega"dushyant started in alow voice, his voice was stern but soft.

Kavin looks up at him with glossy eyes before adverting his gaze again.
"i am sorry dush, mera deemag bilkul kaam nhi kr rha tha, i just think ki shayad isse meri glti maaf ho jaye " he explains nervously.

"itna bada faisla le liya... Ek baar-"dushyant let out a sigh stopping mid way and sat down silently.

Kavin look at his concerned face but couldn't gather the will power to say anything as he himself know that nothing can make dush understand.

"i am sorry"he says again but receive silence in return.

"khana thanda ho rha hai"dushyant says after some time composing himself, kavin nod his head taking the dinner place while clutching the spoon.

He silently ate his food and came out washing his hand to found dush with first aid box.

Kavin look at him confusely "bleeding "dush whispers and point towards his shirt.

Kavin look down but said nothing but his inner turmoil was loudly buzzing between both of them.

"lay down here"dush pat the bed and kavin compiled without and words.

----to be continued------