Guilt (5)

This is the last part of Guilt,hope you guys like this ❤

----

"aaaaa karo!!! " purvi imitates like a mother as she try to feed more morsels of tasteless hospital food to kavin.

"purvi!!!"kavin shrieked in irritation as everyone was already treating him like a newborn ,from two days  and he was fed up now.

"main khud khaa skta hoon!"he said trying to snatch the plate from Purvi who pull it back in the mean time .

"Acp sir kavin khana nhi khaa-"purvi said loudly while kavin try to shut her up at any cost .

He put his hand on her mouth indicating her to shut up with his other hand .

But ...

Acp already hear it very clearly as he and dushu was outside talking with doctor about his discharge so that they can enjoy dushu's sister's wedding .

"ye sab kya hai Kavin ?"acp scolded him as he captured him forcefully trying to shut purvi up .

Kavin immedeatly take his hand back and lean against the backrest again.

"sir - jaisa aap dekh rhe hai waisa kuch bhi nhi hai" he said trying to explain the situation by anyhow.

"kya mtlb isse bhi jyada kuch hai ?"Dushyant interrupted with a teasy comment .

"Dekhiye na acp sir,dushyant sir ,kavin khana nhi kha rha hai ...or ulta mujhpe kbse gussa kr rha hai"purvi complaind .

"ye main kya sun rha hu kavin,tumhe kya sari shadi k function issi hospital bed par experience krne hai kya?"acp asked in a strict tone .

Kavin looked down and shook his head.

"yaa phir tum chahte ho ki hum hospital ko hi venue bna de" dushyant continued in the same tone .

"maine aisa kab kha...main toh bss -" he lowered his gaze again before glaring at purvi quickly.

"purvi khilao ise hum bhi toh dekhe kaise nhi khata" kavin almost rolled his eyes at his friend's comment.

Purvi nodded her head and offered another morsel to him who silently take the bite .

"hum bahar hai firse khana na khaye toh bula lena "acp said and moves towards outside but didn't forget to caress kavin's hairs softly.

This thing doesn't feels foreign to him now as it has become acp's new habbit to always caress his hairs whenever they meet.

All members from team apologize to him several times and try to normalise the situation.

Daya and abhijeet even brought flowers for him twice and he can't be more pleased .

Everything was slowly going back to normal. Except the change in everyone's behaviour towards him ,everyone was treating him like a glass doll . Like if they touch him ,he will break into peices.

Kavin complained to them but everyone shrug it off saying ,they will become normal as soon as he will step out of the hospital.

But kavin knew it very well that like his kidney is not coming back same way nothing is going to be same as before and there was no point in bumping heads with CID team ,so he himself have to be used with their gestures.But his frustration was raising day by due to the helplessness and the smell of meds was making him crazy.

He smiles at the touch and looked at acp's back .Then he moves his gaze to dushyant who was giving him a hard warning look ,so kavin showed him his tongue.

Purvi giggled quitely but brust out into laughter when dushu repeat the thing with same intensity .

But thankfully acp didn't notice them.