Guilt

Guilt-part 1

Here is it,i wrote it again ,who was wanting it you can read it now dear.

Next part will be uploaded soon.
_____________________________

Hospital's main door open and our muscular man enter carrying a uncouncious person in his arms while our team is following him.

"doctor ...doctor"our team shout for a doctor when two wardboys come with Stretcher .

Daya make person lay down on stretcher while doctors moved in O.T.

After some time

All officers are standing with gloomy faces and with red teary eyes,telling from which pain they all going through.

Abhijeet goes to his emotional buddy who is weeping silently and place a hand on his shoulder "Daya!"

"hmm?"his buddy quickly wipe off his tears and look at him..

"tum tension mat lo ... hmm?" abhijeet again try to make his freind comfort.

"kaise tension na lu,agar acp sir ko kuch ho gya toh "daya brust out on his buddy in mix emotions of tension and anger.

Abhijeet sense his anger and leave him alone for a while.More time pass perhaps hours ,god knows .

Finally the door of O.T. open and a doctor come outside .

Our officers go to him.

"doctor,acp sir theek hai na"sr.insp abhijeet is first who run to doctor

"ji vase toh abhi vo stable hai lekin ..."

"lekin kya doctor?"dushyant spoke who was silent by now

"goli lagne ki wajah se unki ek kidney damage ho gyi thi isliye hume use nikalna pda ,abhi hume urgently ek donetor ki zarrorat hai"doctor completes his statement.

"what?"all in unison because of tension.

"yes,now please excuse me "doctor take a quick leave.

All enviornment again lost in worriness of their father like figure senior.

Some hours before

A case was reported and our team was busy in solving it from 3 days and finally they came to know the real culprit so they were in a firing against goons.

And after their bullets got over they set in a fighting.

In end acp sir was in a messy fight with their boss nd they were rolling .

While all are just watching them nd abhijeet came their with a gun in his hand.

"ek goli bachi hai aur ye acp shab pe bhari pad rha hai,shoot kr dete hai"abhijeet advise

"dono roll kar rhe hai agr goli acp sir ko lg gyi toh"his mascular frnd show his fear

"kavin tum maar skte ho"abhi look at kavin

"sir main ?"kavin ask unsure

"ha yaar sharp shooter kisliye ho?"daya patt his junior back.And abhi give him gun.

He took his gun and point to acp nd culprit,tighten his grip ,gulp down in fear nd release a deep breadth and finally SHOOT.

A sound echoed in surround And

all got shock as bullet hit acp on stomach from back and he fall down on ground with a loud thud .

All ran to acp sir while kavin got numb at his place he look at his hand and hold gun in his hand and open it bullet was still inside gun,he didn't fire any bullet how bullet hit him or there was two bullets,becoz he just hear the sound of CLACK which means there is no bullet in shell,whats that....