i am sub (4)

"i love you,mommy" purvi hears the whisper again as she sat up on the bed and brush her hairs back with her fingers.

She let out a deep breathe before she moves her gaze to sleeping figure laying beside her. Kavin was sleeping peacefully clutching the quilt in his fingers and laying on his stomach cheeks squeezed between mattress , soft breathes leaving past his lips.

Purvi lean on her elbow and enclosed the distance between them before she traces her fingers softly on his cheekbone and move down to implanted bruises and teeth marks given by her on his delicate fair skin.

Sun was already up in the sky, painting the world in its pretty golden rays.

Purvi glanced at the glass window of their hotel room and then back at her sub.

She let out a heavy breathe, thinking about Kavin's confession. She heard it right and there's isn't any doubts in her mind but....

Was that true?

What kavin say was his true feelings?

Or it was just a blabbering nonsense in the heat of the moment.

Who knows?

Only kavin does!!

Purvi click her tongue looking at his peaceful face. How unaware he was of her inner trumoil .

She caress his hairs softly with a frown on her face. A single sentence of his has shaken her entire self.

She wasn't this weak for anyone, she was someone to play around till she get bored and then proceed to her next target.

She had same plans for kavin too.

All the ruckus for him was because he seems challenge to her. She was interested in him because he was playing hard to get.

And now She had gotten what she wanted.

Last night she got what she was aiming to get.

Submitting the college's heartthrob to be her bed-warmer .Last night Kavin , all willingly submitted his body to her, He let her have her ways.

And she was all ready to end the things after having satisfying her desires and her ego but things wasn't going on in her favor.

Kavin confessed to her and she didn't liked it.

How can he love her?

How can anyone love someone like her, who doesn't care about anyone's feelings but only her feed herself ,her desires and her ego .

Even her parents hate her, then how can he love her ?

Love -the word itself seems foreign to Purvi.

If she try to elaborate the meaning of this word, there's nothing in her blank mind.

But what seems more strange is her hunger for the boy.

She felt herself more hungry for him .

She wasn't satisfied with him, she want more of him, just for herself.

"mhhh!!"Purvi looked at kavin as he hummed in his sleep, face scrunched in annoyance as he felt something heavy on his body.

He shuffled and shifted on his back ,purvi moves a little, giving him enough space.

He flattered his lashes as he open his brown eyes, sunrays falling over his orbs at perfect angle, making them shine in a bright golden colour.

"Morning!!! "he whisper with a raspy voice, pulling the white blanket more on his upper body.