Arc 1: First Contact: Coda Village Part 1

Disclaimer: I don't own Gate or Nihonkoku Shoukan as it belongs to its rightful owners.

Arc 1: Lands of Rodenius:

Chapter 7: First Contact: Coda Village Part 1

It was foretold that the peace which was brought thousands of years prior began in a fateful meeting between two worlds

Some say it was an act of desperation and fate that had brought upon a miracle. A kind of miracle that has never returned once it had ended.

And some say it was the cries of a forgotten one that summoned an unimaginable force that many had feared but loved at the same time.

They came from a different world but had shown a very familiar value. The same value that would unite all of them, and when the conflict came to an end, they just left without any conditions or whatsoever.

Never to be seen again.

Their legend grew over thousands of years, their contributions ushering in a new era for the whole world.

Though, in an era where a rising evil is waiting to erupt, fate had made its move again and saw the meeting of these two worlds.

Deep down in a certain forest, a beautiful young woman knelt amongst the grass, clutching her hands together as she silently prayed continuously.

The rays of the sun penetrating through the trees, the faint rustling that is produced as the wind slowly blew past by her.

She didn't know how much time had passed. She was nothing but only a forgotten memory of the people she once blessed. Though, no matter what happened all those years ago, her love for them and this world continued to be strong.

As she finally felt that the Gods had finally made their move, a smile crept upon her lips as she opened her eyes for the first time and uttered her words.

"Please guide them."

XXXXXXXXXX

"So that's the village right there?"

The question rang through all radios of the four armored vehicles of the joint American-Japanese recon team trundled down the ancient highway. Rocking roughly over the jarred pave stones, which meant for more for horses and for travel than modern vehicles. After a day, the team had once again had reached a stretch of land which was wider than the previous ones. An endless roll of frosty grass that went far as their eyes could see.