25:Found.

Chapter twenty-five: Found.

Mi Que took a deep breath and released her spiritual energy creating a yellow light surrounding her which woke the snake beast

Mi Que concentrated some spiritual energy in her throat and spoke to the beast: ❝I want to be your master. ❞

Her voice had a oppressing power making the spirit snake beast look at unable to move.

❝We want to pass this cave without you harming us. ❞Mi Que stated.

The spirit snake beast nodded his head. Mi Que didn't felt anymore hostile intent from him so she smiled relived.

❝I did it!Yuhuu ❞she said and hugged Lan Ying.

❝Let go of me. ❞

❝Tsk, alright, sorry, just got excited. ❞

❝A beast tamer? Ha, just a simple human after all! ❞ A voice said and a dragon man revealed himself.

The duo looked at him and noticed his abdomen wound.

❝I don't think he is the old man we are searching for.❞Lan Ying declared, looking uninterested at the unwelcome guest.

❝Let's get master here. ❞Mi Que suggested and turned to leave.

The dragon man spat fire at the wall to make collapse and block the pathway that connected this cave room with the one where Yu An and Mo were waiting.

❝What happened, are you two alright? ❞Yu An asked startled by the sudden wall collapsing.

❝Don't worry, master! We can handle it, just wait! ❞Mi Que said.

❝Alright, I trust you. ❞Yu An said and sat down on a big rock.

❝You're overconfident, woman! ❞the dragon man said.

Lan Ying took the sword that Tenko gave them and attacked the man.

He dodged, but Mi Que already sneaked behind him and kicked him in the back causing him to vomit blood.

The dragon man attacked Mi Que with his claws, but she stopped the attack and Lan Ying managed to leave a long cut on the man's back.

Soon the duo made the man unable to fight anymore, leaving him alive for Yu An to question.

❝Spirit snake... can you maybe remove the rocks that block the path? ❞Mi Que asked looking at the water spirit snake beast who nodded his head in agreement.

With a tail swing, the collapsed rock were smashed, cleaning the pathway.

Yu An and Mo entered the cave room and glared at the wounded dragon man.

❝You are not the grandpa I search for. Who are you? ❞Yu An asked stepping on the man's chest.

❝Why would I tell you anything?! ❞