53:Back home.

Chapter fifty-tree:Back home.

❝Take care, Master. ❞Mi Que said wiping her tears.

❝You too, don't be too reckless, take care of each other and the people of the empire, help Lizhui manage everything, don't overwork yourselves, don't forget to eat and drink, don't do dangerous things... ❞Yu An began to make a list of do's and don't's which made everyone smile.

❝Alright, mom, you can stop now. ❞Wei Zhan said jokingly.

Yu An smiled and looked at LOH proud of them. They grew stronger and closer to each other.

❝A little more closer. ❞Yu An said as she looked at Mo Feng and Mi Que holding hands.

She ruffled their hair and got on her horse waving at them goodbye.

❝We'll see them soon. ❞Wang Shu said seeing the tears in Yu An's eyes.

❝I know. ❞Yu An said sniffling.

Wang Shu held her hand as the two went further and further towards their new challenge.

After a day, they reached the location marked with an X on the map.

❝This is it... ❞ Yu An said looking at the thin barrier.

She touched it and as the previous one, her hand didn't went through.

❝Does it need blood as well? ❞Yu An mumbled and cut her finger, letting blood drip on the barrier, but it didn't open. ❝Weird. ❞ she added.

❝Try the liquid you found in the other barrier. ❞ Wang Shu suggested.

❝Right, that. Good idea. ❞ Yu An said smiling.

She pulled the bottle and let a few drops of the suspicious liquid fall on the barrier and suddenly the two were pulled in.

Yu An opened her eyes and looked around with the biggest shock on her face.

❝Wha... what?! ❞ She asked as she looked at the cars, building with gigantic screens on them.

Wang Shu looked around quiet. He grabbed Yu An's hand to ease his nervousness.

Yu An woke from her shock and looked at Wang Shu.

❝This... looks exactly like my world. ❞Yu An said.

❝It's... overwhelming. So many sounds... and the air is so... ❞ Wang Shu spoke.

❝Toxic? Well, yeah... we kinda polluted everything around. ❞Yu An said looking at her feet.

❝It's alright, I can manage. ❞Wang Shu said.

Yu An was hit by an idea and she tried feeling her demonic energy and to her relief it was still there.

❝Can you use your spiritual energy? ❞ Yu An whispered.

Wang Shu tried his cultivation and it worked. Yu An sighed relieved.

❝Good. Now...is this really my world or just a illusions of some sorts?❞Yu An asked still in disbelief.

❝I don't feel any spiritual energy so I don't think it's an illusion. ❞Wang Shu said looking down at Yu An.