31:Kill those who wronged you.

Chapter thirty-one:Kill those who wronged you.

Yu An and the twins arrived in front of the palace

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Yu An and the twins arrived in front of the palace.

❝Identify yourself, please. ❞ one of the guards said.

❝Move. ❞Xiao said harsh, a tone filled with hatred.

❝What did you - ❞

Before the man finished his sentence his head was rolling down on the cold ground.

The other guard was frozen and before he could recover from the shock his head was cut as well.

The three entered the Palace and barged in the throne room where a meeting was being held.

❝What? Who let you in? Guards! ❞the king screamed, but no guards came in aid.

❝Who are you? ❞ another noble man asked.

❝I'm here to kill you all. To pay the wrong you've done for so long. ❞Xiao said and slowly walked towards the men.

❝What are you talking about? Go back and suck your mother's milk child. ❞ a noble man said laughing.

❝My mother, huh? The one you took away and killed? ❞Xiao shouted and the black energy pierced the man who spoke heart making him die instantly.

The room was quiet, everyone frozen due to shock.

❝What do you want? I'll give you money! ❞the king said.

Yu An took a chair and sat on it with Xiun on her lap.

Xiao let out a sinistre laugh and looked at the king mockingly.

❝I want your life, isn't that obvious? Are you stupid, your highness? ❞ Xiao said smiling.

❝Insolent! I'm the King, do you know the price you'll pay for even threatening me? ❞the king shouted spraying spit all over.

❝What a disgusting pig. ❞Yu An said and sneered.

Xiao looked at the other noble man in the room and softly said:❝Kill them. ❞

Before they could manage to scream the dark energy stabbed them, blood spilling all over the table.

The king was petrified. He fell on his throne shaking.

Xiao walked to him slowly to taunt him.

❝Don't come! Stay away! ❞he shouted crying.

Xiao giggled and the energy caught his arms and legs lifting him in the air. His limbs were then pulled slowly making him scream in pain.

In the end his limbs were detached from his body, leaving his bloody torso. The king fainted from the pain.

Xiao woke him up with two slaps and began to cut his body into small pieces, the king screamed until his voice died and only silent screams could come from his.