32:Return.

Chapter thirty-two:Return.

The boys searched individually in the forest

The boys searched individually in the forest. Lan Ying saw a cottage and whistled to call the other two who quickly came.

❝Who would live here? ❞Mo Feng asked and walked to the window in an attempt to see inside.

The window was too dirty for him to be able to see anything.

❝Let's enter. ❞Wei Zhan said and opened the door.

Inside it was dark and dust entered their noses making them cover their mouth and nose with one hand.

❝Pretty sure no one lives here anymore. ❞Wei Zhan said.

Mo Feng got his fire sword out making light with the fire.

The room had a bookshelf, a table with a chair , a bed on the floor and a stove.

Wei Zhan and Lan Ying began to look around while Mo Feng kept the sword for light.

❝There is a door on the floor under this table. ❞Lan Ying who was on one knee said.

Wei Zhan moved the table and Lan Ying opened the door.

A disgusting smell hit their noses making them frown.

Mo Feng covered his mouth and tried not to vomit.

Lan Ying put a cloth around his nose and mouth and climbed down on the wood ladder.

Wei Zhan followed and lastly Mo Feng who's stomach was turning in disgust.

Lan Ying saw a coffin in the corner and walked up to it.

❝That's the source of the smell, there is a corpse rotting here. ❞Lan Ying said and closed the coffin.

❝Perhaps the owner of the cottage. ❞Wei Zhan said and looked around.

He found an interesting book wrote in a language he couldn't understand.

❝What's that? ❞Mo Feng asked looking at the book in Wei Zhan's hand.

❝A book, but I don't understand the language. Let's take it with us, I feel like her majesty would be able to read it. ❞Wei Zhan said and put the book in his robe.

❝There is a chest with gold and other weird items here. ❞Lan Ying said looking at the content of the chest.

The other two waked to the chest to check it out. Besides the gold there were metal things foreign to them.

❝This looks like a weapon, it designed to be held in your hand. ❞Wei Zhan said taking the gun in his hand.

❝What's the hole for? ❞Lan Ying said inspecting the shotgun.

❝I'm not sure. There is a note there, what does it say? ❞Wei Zhan said and pointed to the note between the gold.

Lan Ying took the note and read it out loud: