26:LOH

Chapter twenty-six: LOH.

❝Do you know of any treasure on this mountain? All these traps must have something to hide

❝Do you know of any treasure on this mountain? All these traps must have something to hide.❞Yu An asked and sat down on a rock.

❝There is a story of a treasure left by a strong cultivator that lived and died a long time ago. There must be a barrier somewhere in this forest that will pull you in. Rumors say the treasure its there, but I don't know anyone that went there and came back. ❞Zan said.

❝The barrier we saw? ❞Mi Que wondered.

❝Probably that one, yes. ❞Mo said.

❝There is something strong on the other side of it. ❞Yu An said and thought about it.

I want to check it out, but what if I get trapped there forever? I don't want to spend my life stuck in who knows what place. This world is already pretty much boring, being stuck in a room or something will fuck me mentally. But what if its something amazing there? Curiosity it's eating me up. ❞

❝Mi Que, Lan Ying, take Zan back to the dragon clan. ❞ Yu An finally spoke after making up her mind.

❝Are you planning to enter that thing? Let me come too. ❞Lan Ying said.

❝It's dangerous, I don't want something to happen to you while I'm there. Let me go check it out first and maybe in the future you can go as well. ❞

Mi Que stood silently and watched Yu An with worry.

❝What if you don't come back? ❞Mi Que asked.

❝I will return, whatever it takes, alright? I may come back tomorrow, in a week...❞

❝What if you miss more that that? ❞ Mi Que asked again trying to convince Yu An to change her mind.

❝Then wait for me. I will not get trapped in there forever. Train and get stronger until I come back. Prepare some good wine as well for my return. ❞Yu An said and hugged the two.

❝Do not die, it's an order. I want to see you all happy in one piece when I come back. Now get the grandpa and shoo away. Mo, let's go. ❞Yu An said and left quick, forcing to hold tears in so she won't cry in front of her disciples.

❝Are you sure about this? ❞Mo said looking at her red face.

❝Yes! I need to get stronger and facing danger it's the best way to do it. ❞Yu An said and looked forward where the barrier was.

She took a deep breath.

❝Wait for me idiots. ❞ she said smiling and entered the barrier together with Mo.

Mi Que looked sad as she walked to escort Zan back home.

❝She will be alright. ❞ Lan Ying said.

❝I can't help but worry. It's a foreign place we have no knowledge of... who knows how much time she's going to be there? ❞ Mi Que said, her eyes filling with tears.

❝Let's listen to her and become stronger.❞Lan Ying said and looked at the sky.

___________________________

Two days passed and Mi Que together with Lan Ying returned to the Palace where everyone came to greet them.

❝Where is the Empress? ❞Wang Shu asked as he looked around expecting her to pop our trying to scare him or something silly.

❝Your majesty, she didn't came back with us. ❞Lan Ying said and everyone looked confused.

❝Then where is she? I'll go get her. ❞Wang Shu said ready to leave.

❝She entered a strange barrier to find some treasure. ❞Mi Que explained, looking down at her feet as she tried to hide her worry.

❝What? ❞Wang Shu asked stunned.

❝What type of barrier? Where did you find something like that? ❞Lizhui asked in a rush.

❝We don't know much about it, in fact no one knows. But she is Yu An, nothing will happen to her. ❞Mi Que said trying to convince herself that everything will be alright.

❝Show me the way, I'll go get her back. ❞Wang Shu said looking at Mi Que.

❝We can't, please understand. She wants to do this alone. ❞ Mi Que replied bitting her lip anxious.

❝Alone? Who gave her the permission to throw herself in danger? This woman is simply an idiot. ❞Wang Shu said and left to calm down.

He was worried about her safety and mad at the same time that she did something like this.

❝You are all free today. ❞Lizhui said and followed after Wang Shu.

❝Tell us about the journey. ❞Mo Feng said trying to make the mood better.

❝Let's go at a restaurant and talk then, shall we? ❞Jiang Yun proposed.

All of them agreed and went in town at a restaurant. Mi Que and Lan Ying told the rest about their journey, and Jiang Yun, Wei Zhan and Mo Feng told them about the missions they've done and the poison test.

Everyone's mood was improved.

❝Let me see that sword, brother Ying. ❞Mo Feng said, eyes glowing with excitement and anticipation.

Lan Ying took the sword out and let Mo Feng hold and examine it.

❝This is so cool! I wish I had one! You're so lucky, I'm jealous. ❞ Mo Feng said admiring the sword.

Lin Ying smiled feeling a little proud that he was given this sword.

❝I wish I was there to witness your acting. ❞Mi Que said playing with the wine cup, tipsy.

❝You'll see it another time. Oh, right, we haven't found a name for the group yet. ❞Jiang Yun said and put her head on the table.

Wei Zhan stood at the window sharpening his dagger and sword listening to the others conversations.

❝Let me see...❞ Mi Que said and began to think about a name for their group.

Suddenly, Mi Que slammed the cup on the table, making everyone jump in surprise.

❝LOH! I think that's a good name for our group! ❞

❝Three letters? ❞Mo Feng asked.

❝It's a short form for League of hoes. ❞ Mi Que said proud that managed to say the foreign word like Yu An does.

❝What does that word mean? ❞Jiang Yun asked blinking fast.

❝I'm not sure, but master uses it often. Let's ask her when she comes back. What do you all say about the name? ❞Mi Que said looking at the rest.

❝I don't care what name we have so do as you want. ❞Wei Zhan said.

❝Sounds cool. ❞Mo Feng approved and nodded his head.

❝It's good. ❞Lan Ying said.

❝I like it too. ❞Jiang Yun said.

If Yu An heard the word Mi Que decided to learn from her, she'll be laughing until she passes out.