34:Training.

Chapter thirty-four: Training.

As decided, early in the morning everyone was outside waiting for the training to begin

Yu An, wearing a beautiful purple dress(picture) , walked in front of everyone smiling.

Her disciples were all excited for what's to come, some were smiling, some tried to keep a calm exterior.

❝I believe everyone decided on a technique to learn. I've studied them and I'm confident that I can help you learn. ❞Yu An spoke with confidence and determination.

Wang Shu looked at her silent, parts of their previous conversations played in his mind. She is someone from another world.

❝Let's see what my little elite group decided to learn. ❞Yu An said smiling.

❝Master, we chose a name for our group. I didn't had time to tell you before. It's League of hoes! ❞ Mi Que said excited and clueless.

Yu An's mouth opened and she began to laugh until she couldn't breathe anymore.

❝Where did you learned that word? ❞Yu An asked wiping tears from her eyes and holding her stomach with the other hand.

❝You use that word often... ❞Mi Que replied feeling embarrassed.

❝Do you know what that word means? Ay, it means hoes... ❞Yu An said and giggled.

Wang Shu couldn't help and snickered as well.

❝League of... hoes... ❞Mi Que repeated.

❝It's alright, sister Que. It was a little mistake. ❞Mo Feng said and put his hand on Mi Que's shoulder.

❝To be honest it's a fun name. ❞Yu An said.

❝Fun? I've insulted everyone in the group, I'm ashamed. ❞Mi Que said.

❝I'll tell you something, Mi Que. Sometimes, bad words aren't so bad. So what if you called them a hoe? Be an amazing hoe then. Insults are overrated, they are offensive if you let them be. ❞Yu An explained.

It's hard to explain to people from this world that in modern times it's not a big deal to be called a hoe, bad bitch, that people insult themselves for fun even. ❞

❝It's not that bad, don't be sad. ❞Lan Ying said.

❝Yes, it's funny. ❞Jiang Yun said.

Yu An clapped her hands twice.

❝Alright League of hoes, three of you already use a special technique so there's two of you able to learn a new one. What did you two chose? ❞Yu An asked looking at Mo Feng and Wei Zhan.

❝Fire control, since I already have a blood pact with a fire element, I want to be able to control and create fire. ❞Mo Feng said holding his sword happy.