Chapter 4

Isabella woke up with the dawn on the first day of university. She knew she couldn't afford to be late and six a.m. seemed like a reasonable time to get up, given that she would have enough time to prepare without a rush.

She stretched her limbs before getting up and going thought her prolonged morning routine. After maybe an hour, the bathroom door finally opened, revealing a now refreshed Isabella, with her ginger hair dripping wet from the shower she just took.

Since she now had the house all to herself, she plugged her phone and blasted her favorite playlist through the speakers in her room. Everything was more fun with music. Dancing and singing along, she dried herself up with the towel that wrapped her body, after which she opened her wardrobe and wondered what should she wear for the day.

She put some simple make up on, enough to leave the small freckles on her cheek bones and nose visible. It was the beauty mark she most liked about herself. By the time she was done, the clock had already hit seven-forty in the morning. She grabbed her backpack and rushed out of the house to meet up with Holly.

"There you are!" she raven haired girl exclaimed. "I've been waiting for you for a few minutes already. We better not be late because of you"

"Holly, please. I am never late" Isabella cockily said as they started walking towards the university.

There should be enough time. Right?

It was around seven-fifty-eight when they arrived at the entrance. Isabella knowingly looked at Holly who just rolled her eyes, annoyed by her best friend. As they walked through the long hallway, a handsome looking boy stepped in their way, stopping them completely.

"Hey, baby. What's up, Holly?" he greated with a slight smirk, to which Holly just snorted in return.

"Anthony? What are you still doing here? Why aren't you in class?" Isabella said as she learned in to give him a hug.

"I was waiting for you. Just wanted to see you first thing in the morning" he smiled at her once they parted, staring at her with the pair of light brown eyes that Isabella grew up loving so much.

"Um, I think I'll leave you two alone now. Waiting for you in class, Izzy. Don't be late" Holly said and pointed at her as she awkwardly walked backwards towards the room.

Isabella gave her a quick nod and watched as she dissappeared into the distance. Suddenly, she felt her body being pulled towards the lockers, where a soft pair of lips attacked her mouth hungrily. Well, she should have known what he meant by 'I wanted to see you'.

It got heated once she felt his tongue in her mouth, exploring everything it could reach, sucking and biting her lips in the process, as his hands made their way to her bottom where he squeezed. Isabella tried to keep up with his swift pace, doing the same things back to him, tangling her fingers in his brown hair.

They were so lost in the kiss that the track of time was completely lost. The first bell for the day pulled them out of their embrace, panicking Isabella when she realized she was indeed running late. Oh God. She felt like crying.

"I have to go. See you after school. Bye" she said, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before running through the hallways towards the room.

Thankfully, the teacher had just started the class and didn't make it a problem. Isabella, though, felt bad that she had to lie about her reason for being late. She couldn't exactly tell she was making out with her boyfriend in the hallway, could she? Isabella scanned the room and searched for the desk occupied by Holly.

As she sat down at her place, she locked eyes with the girl on her right. She could immediately recognize the intense gray eyes she saw just a few days ago. Isabella couldn't believe she was in the same class as the mysterious pretty girl.