-The Scandalous Latina-

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

Valeria García, the latina girl that moved from Costa Rica when she was three years  old, along with her parents and her newborn sister. Ever since, her mom, Isabel, thaught her to fight and to fight loud. She thaught her to fight for what is right, for what she deserves as a resident of  planet earth.

When she died at the time for Valeria's freshman year, the young Latina decided to make everybody realize what a problem patriarch is, with a bunch of more problems, just how her mom taught her, along her coffee addicted best friend of course.

During her first two years of high school the revolutionary couple of best friends was ignored by many people as they did not want to look for problems with their annoying and unpleasant principal, others understood the problem but didn't do much about it, others did something even small to help, but most of the time, people turned their faces to the couple when they came walking down the hall.

But junior year comes and comes with a new student, a new student who is going to inspire the quiet girl in class to create a zine showing the problem that Valeria has tried to be heard about.

But the author of this zine is not going to do it alone, she's going to seek support in The Scandalous Latina.

While Valeria and her classmates try to be heard by the rest of their school, a cute ally may or may not attract the attention of a certain costarican feminist.