Purposes fulfilled

Chapter song: Bad Girls by M

Chapter song: Bad Girls by M.I.A
━━━━━━━━╰☆╮━━━━━━━━

The next day at school some of the MOXIE girls and Ezra were talking about how Claudia was suspended because of the zine and since that day Viv didn't came with the usual group in Ezra's car she wasn't there, yet.

Lucy looked at all of them and said, "But it means she's scared. It means we're doing things here." The group agreed with her. "Honestly, we're making waves, okay?"

"Damn right." Said Vale getting small laughs from the others.

They kept talking until Viv arrived, "What's going on?" She asked.

All of them turned to look at her, "Claudia got suspended for MOXIE."

Most of them had worried faces when Kaitlyn told Viv the news. Lucy had a proud smile in her lips because she didn't know about how Cloudia's suspension could affect her. Viv once told Vale how Claudia's mom was very strict and pushed the dark haired girl a lot so the Latina felt bad for her. If she knew someone was going to get suspended she would've offer herself, she was used to it after all.

"What..?" Viv asked with a nervous laugh. "What do you mean?"

"Yeah, it's pretty awesome. She took one for the team."

Viv looked at Vale and saw the worried look she had. "That's not awesome."

"She's gonna be fine." Lucy said. "She'll write about it on a college application, and people will freak. She'll be fine."

"Don't tel me about Claudia." Viv said, frustration tear now in her eyes, Vale knew how much the blonde cares about Claudia and she also knew abut the whole thing with her mom, the amount of emotions Viv had was making her explode. "She's been my best friend my whole life and, you only just got here." She finished walking away.

"Okay. Wow." Said Lucy, she had know a hurt look in her face.

"Wow indeed." Said Ezra with his eyes wide.

"Eso estuvo intenso, estas bien babes?" Vale asked Lucy, worried about her friend.

"Si...si. Vamos a biología." Lucy started to walk to the class she shared with Vale, the rest fo their friends going to their respective classes.

At class Viv texted Vale and told her that Claudia had figured that the two of them were MOXIE. Vale felt a little relieved for the blonde girl but when she got the next text she felt bad for her. Claudia wasn't talking to her because Viv didn't told her about the zine. She also told her that Claudia made very clear that she thought she was a coward, so they were definitely in not speaking terms.

At lunch Vale, Lucy, Dani, Kate, Ezra and Seth sat together. Lucy was still a little mad at Viv but when Vale explained her a little about the whole Claudia situation, living out she figured that Viv was one of the authors, Lucy understood her a little but she was still mad about the way she talked to her.