Kiara Pascal captain of the girls' soccer team

Chapter song: Tranparent Soul by Willow ft

Chapter song: Tranparent Soul by Willow ft. Travis Barker
━━━━━━━━╰☆╮━━━━━━━━

"I'll be right back, I'm gonna go to the bathroom, you guy go and save me a sit." Vale said to her blonde best friend and sister, with a big smile on her lips.

Today Rockport had a football game for the guy's team and a soccer game for the girls team, but obviously the soccer team didn't get a whole planned thing, the school band, cheerladers, Shelly talking. But the MOXIE group still decided to go, not for the team, they didn't care, but because they got to spend some time together, all of them.

The other two nodded at her and made their way to the bleacher where Viv, Lucy and the rest of the girls sat, talking and laughing. They were actually a very curious group, formed by people who had finally found their voices, people who were done with all this patriarchal bullshit, old friends, new friends, people who had never talked to eachother, but still, all of them formed a group that felt like a safe place for all or most of them.

Vale felt very proud and lucky. Proud of the people that had finally started to join her in her fight, people like Viv. And she felt lucky to have this group of people that she knew she could count on and that they could count on her, she felt lucky that she went from only having one friend and her sister, to have all those amazing people around her.

Since the latina didn't wan't to get up on the midle of the game, she was walking through the bathroom door when she heard sobbing, sobbing that was familiar to her. It immediatly clicked and she made her way to the last bathroom to find her old blonde best friend sitting there trying to calm herself down.

The blonde looked up and she Vale, making her have a new wave of sobs comming out of her lips. Vale did something that surprised but comforted Emma, she embrace her in a tight hug. The García girl didn't need an explanation to know that the other girl needed help in some kind.

"It's alright, try and take deep breaths." Vale said rubbing Ema's back, up and down.

When Emma calmed down a little se pulled back to look at Vale, "I'm so sorry, I'm such a mess." She said, moving to the sink so she could wash her hands.

"Hey, Emma no. You don't have to apologise. You don't have to tell me what's going on but I'm here for you if you need it."

Emma looked at Vale through the mirror reflection and the dark haired girl noticed how the eyes of the sad girl started to water again. She turned around, her hands still wet, and hugged Vale again. Vale didn't hessiate to hug her back, the wet hands on her back from the other girl didn't bother her.

Vale pulled back and with a soft voice asked, "Do you want to talk about it?"

Emma nodded her head and started telling Vale what was going on, not everything of course, but most of it.