Campaign

Chapter song: Rebel Girl by Bikini Kill ━━━━━━━━╰☆╮━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━╰☆╮━━━━━━━━

When Vale was back home Dani immediately went to ask her how the date went and for her ice cream of course. Their dad was already asleep since he had morning shift the next day at the hospital. The two sisters were in the kitchen talking quietly, Dani enjoying her strawberry ice cream and Vale telling her about the incredible night she had.

When Vale told her little sister about the ring and showed it to her Dan couldn't help herself and she squealed a little too loud for Val's liking.

"Sorry!" Dani apologized after her sister told her to be quiet. "It's just so cute. I can't with this, it's just so exiting knowing I have a cuñado now."

Vale was also excited, and her sister calling Seth her brother in law made her even more excited.

"Yeah... I'm happy that you like him Gamora, it really means a lot."

"Like him?" Dani asked. "That guy has my heart and I'm not the one dating him."

Vale laughed and hugged her sister, Dani hugging back immediately.

After their late night talk about Vale's date the two sisters went to bed, one happy about her very very new relationship and one happy the see that her sister was with a very nice guy.

The morning after that Vale got ready for Ezra to pick her up, and when the two sister were in the car Vale immediately got attacked with questions from three different people since her blond best friend had picked up Vivian from her house.

After she answered all the questions she was attacked with she told her friends that she was no longer single and the four other people in the car started to cheer for her, making her laugh.

"Yes! You go girl!" Said Lucy.

"Holy shit Vale, that's amazing!" Said Viv.

"Our amazing queen is actually in a relationship, with a guy. Very happy for you, obviously." Said Ezra with a big brother kind of smile in his face.

When they got to school Seth was there, waiting for them to arrive, the four people in the car smirked at her and she just flipped them off with a light blush in her cheeks. When she got out of the car she walked as fast as possible so her friends and sister wouldn't start saying things to her.

Seth look up from his phone and smiled at her, "Fancy seeing you here."

"Who would've thought?"

When she was right in front of him he put his hand in her waist and leaned to kiss her Vale kissing back with a smile, when their lips touched Seth grabbed her cheek gently to bring her a little closer.

Seth took her hand interviewing their fingers with a big smile, "How was telling them about us?" He asked pointing with his free hand to her friends that were walking to them.