Velociraptors

Chapter song: Out of my League by Fitz and The Tantrums ━━━━━━━━╰☆╮━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━╰☆╮━━━━━━━━

After dinner with Seth, Vale called Ezra, Viv and Lucy telling them about how the night went. Dani that was in the same room making comments about how 'sometimes was a little funny to see Vale blush.' She told them about how in two days she's having a date, and how she was very worried about it.

When they hanged up Vale turned around to se her sister sitting in her bed with a big smirk. The oldest García opened her mouth to talk but Dani talked first, "I think I should be the one you thank about all this."

Vale furrowed her brows, "You?"

"Yeah, since the very begining I told you about him and that he was cute and how you guys would look cute together."

"I...I don't think that's totally acurrate but I really don't have the energy to discuss about this."

"I'm gonna go to bed. I really hope that now that you have a significant other you don't forget about me."

"You know that's not going to happen Gamora."

"Meh people in love can really change their mind." She walked out of the room because she knew she would get something thrown at her, and she was right, just as she closed the door ah pillow hit it. "Night Valkarie."

"I'm not in love!" She sighed. "Night Dani."

The next day during school hours nothing really important happened. A lot of jokes about how the Valeria García was going in a date. With a guy. She has gone on dates with girls more than guys, a couple here and there with guys, but never with someone she liked so much.

During clases Emma asked her how the night before went and she told her everything just like she did with her other friends. That Emma didn't hanged out with them didn't mean she wasn't important to Vale, so she told her every detail the blond girl needed to know.

In the hallways when she saw Seth they shared big smiles, sometime a 'hi' or a 'bye'. They kept texting and every time her friends noticed her smiling to her phone they already knew who she was talking to.

Her friends asked Vale why they didn't had the date the day after the study sesion and she told them she had another thing to work on. That other thing being, working with Vivian in a new MOXIE zine. They usually called each other at night or went to Vivian's house, and shared ideas, and Viv would work in the zine. Sometime they went together to print them but sometimes Vale couldn't go because Dani would ask to many questions. And as a routine they would go earlier that everybody else and distribute the zines in the bathrooms.

When school was over that day Vale told Ezra to take Dani home, she was going to Vivian's to work on a 'project' they had to do to together. She told him she had already talked her dad, which wasn't a lie.