Moxie starts their performance

Chapter song: Way Up by Jaden Smith ━━━━━━━━╰☆╮━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━╰☆╮━━━━━━━━

The next morning Vale woke up an hour and a half earlier than usual so she could go with Vivian to put the MOXIE zines around school or at least somewhere so somebody could see them.

She did her usual morning routine, but she had to be quiet because all members of the García family where asleep. Her plan was, go to school with Vivian spread what needed to be spread and go back home before anyone noticed she was gone. Later she would just go with her sister and her two best friends to school as usual.

After putting her black flared pants, and brown crop top she grabbed some nude colored Air Force, her usual rings on her fingers and of course her necklace in it's place.

She grabbed her backpack and made her way downstairs getting her bike to make her way to school. The Latina was totally excited about this whole thing, she was always doing stuff related with the topic MOXIE was all about, but doing it anonymously and with a new friend made it all more exciting.

She cycled all the way to school, putting her bike on the racks and started to look for Vivian, hoping that the quiet girl will not let her alone with the 'project' yet to be started.

Vivian was walking through the school gates when Vale called her name. The blonde girl with a green jacket turned around with a smile. She was extremely nervous but seeing the Costa Rican waving her hand with a totally relaxed vibe all her doubts and anxiety left her body.

Vale catched up with her new partner in 'crime' giving her a hug. After their talk about what they should do or their plan they talked for a little while about things in general, quickly becoming friends.

"Hey Vale, so uh I think that there's no one inside, but let's still be careful."

Vale nodded her head and grabed Vivian's hand to make theire way inside, as quiet as posible. A couple of steps after they walked in a janitor came out of a door, making the two of them run to hide behind a wall. The janitor opened another door, peeking to make sure nobody else was there then continued the journey to the bathroom.

Vivian opened her backpack and took our some of the MOXIE zines out, putting them in some part of the bathroom.She came back to the sink to look at them both in the mirror, she laughed a little and said.

"Oh my God, this is so stupid."

"It's not stupid at all Viv, it's actually a great idea." Vale said back.

Vivian was about to say something else when someone came into the bathroom, making the two girls get in different toilets. They both closed the door and sat to wait to come out.

Two girls started to look at themselves and complained about how a teacher was gonna make them speak spanish. Vale scoffed quietly and Vivian put her hand in her mouth, trying to stop her laugh knowing the latina was next to her obviusly annoyed about people not wanting to lear the language she has grown with.