Vale's non-existent sex life

Chapter song: Flawless by The Neighbourhood━━━━━━━━╰☆╮━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━╰☆╮━━━━━━━━

After Vale woke up because of her annoying alarm, she took a bath and decided to go with a Van Gogh white shirt, and some light pants. After she finished with the pony tail in her hair she went downstairs, her sister and dad already having breakfast.

"Good morning Vale." Said Alvaro.

"Buenos días pa." She answered giving him a kiss in the cheek and then Dani.

"Ahí hay café por si acaso." Her little sister said pointing to the coffee maker.

When Vale had her back to both of her family members they shared a smirk and Alvaro tried very hard not to laugh, but her older daughter daiting a guy seemed kind of weird.

"So Vale," She closed her eyes tied, already knowing what he was going to say. "your sister told me that you are now kissing guys in the drive way."

"Snitches end up in diches Dani!"

"Sorry! You know how bad I am with secrets." And she was right, that was one of the reason she hadn't told her about her and Viv being MOXIE.

"Si no te sentís cómoda hablando al respecto, no te voy a presionar. Es tu vida después de todo." Her dad said.

"No no, I do want to talk about it, it's just I don't really know what is going on." She sighed and took a deep breath. "His name is Seth, Seth Acosta. We've been in the same grade for a while and from a couple of months from here we've been talking and stuff and yestarday we went in some kind of weird date, but that was it. Since yesterday we kept texting and that's about it." She explained to her dad, a small smile visible in her face.

"Thanks for sharing. I'm happy you found a guy who is not an idiot, other and machito, that you like. Just be careful and if you need anything, anything, just let me know."

"He's talking about condoms." Dani said witha grin.

"Daniela!"

"She's actually right." Alvaro said.

"Oh my God. I'll let you know okay? Let's just drop it." She started drinking her coffee and remembered someone she texted yesterday after the funeral home. "Oh by the way, do you guys mind if I invite Emma over for dinner tonight?"

"Emma? Emma Cunningham?" Her dad asked.

"Yeah, we started to talking again and she said she has missed you guys, so I said that she could come over for dinner sometime. It's that okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. Solo pero me pareció un poco raro, but let her know that I'll do her favorite tonight." Her dad said with a big smile.

"I miss her too, so it would be nice." Said Dani.