Chapter 5- A Secret Revealed

Anthony's POV

I storm into my house and run upstairs slamming my bedroom door behind me. God I am so mad at her!! She has gotten under my skin and I just can't let her go. Not again. I have tried so hard to push her away and just stay clear of her in general but it's getting harder and harder. She's so beautiful. She has grown into this gorgeous woman and I find it hard to keep my eyes off of her. Her body, her hair and sexy eyes. She is hot as fuck. And the way she stood up to me was such a turn on. It bothered me though what she said about her dad. I had no idea he had passed away. That really made me feel awful that I wasn't there for her. I liked her dad a lot.

But I have to keep my distance and it is slowly killing me inside. She was my best friend and my first ever crush. Although she never knew it at the time. I have never experienced a loss like Kendall. I don't think I can go through that again. I don't know how much longer I can keep my secret up. I have no clue how she will react when she finds out that I really am Seth. But I haven't been called that since I was 11. At least not in public anyway. That day we left Redbud was the day my entire life was turned upside down. No one knows and no one can ever know. It has to stay this this way. I am torn away from my thoughts when I hear the sound of my mom's voice outside my door.

"Come in ma!" I yell back.

"Anthony, are you ok? Why did you come in the house slamming doors?" She asks giving me a slight glare.

I haven't told her about Kendall coming back into my life. I don't know how she is going to react. But I think it might be time to.

"Did you have a fight with Cassie?" She asks when I don't respond.

I just scoff. Cassie can be so bitchy. I mean she's fun in certain ways but I just don't feel a spark with her. We have more of a physical connection.

"Mom, I need to tell you something. But I don't want you to freak out, ok?" I explain.

"Anthony I swear to God if you got her pregnant!!" She screams.

"What?? No ma! This has nothing to do with Cassie. Mom, what if I told you that Kendall just moved here and is now attending my school?" I ask cautiously.

She looks at me like she just saw a ghost.

"Oh my God!! This is not good. We are going to be found. Our secret is ruined. What are we going to do?!" She begins to panic.

"Mom, she thinks I am Anthony. The first day I saw her she thought it was me but I have fooled her. I treat her coldly like I can't stand the sight of her. And it's killing me." I say sadly.

It really is. She was my best friend. Probably the only real friend I ever had. She has walked back into my life and I have to act like she doesn't exist. I hate it.

"Sethy, I love you. I know this is hard but she can never know. No one can. If our secret ever gets out we are all as good as dead." She says solemnly.

I love it when she says my real name. It makes me feel like my life is like it used to be. Like it's real. That this fake charade of a life doesn't exist. I want normal again. I haven't had a normal life since I was 11. I so wish things had been different. That Kendall and I continued to grow up together and fell in love with each other eventually. That she was my girl and not Cassie. But unfortunately that's all just a dream.

"Mom, I promise I won't tell her anything. I will keep up this whole act. As much as it pains me to do so." I tell her.

"We have to be more careful now. I am glad you told me so I can disguise myself a little more out in public. If she sees me, she will know it's me. You have grown and changed but I haven't." She says seriously.

I never even thought about that part. I have to be more careful. This last year of school will be the worst one yet. I can't wait to move away from here next year. It can't come fast enough.

Author's Note:

So this was just so you can see Anthony AKA Seth's POV to get a little insight into what is going on with him. How many of you knew it was really Seth? I know he seems like an asshole but just wait until you get to know him more. Will he be able to stay away from Kendall? We will have to wait and see!!