Chapter 20- The Disappearance

Kendall's POV

"Yes! Yes! Oh God yes!" I scream as Seth pounds into me. Of course my mom isn't home. We barely made it in the door from school and he grabbed me and is now pounding into me as I yell out in pleasure.

"Kendall. Baby. I love you so much. You are so fucking hot. You turn me on so bad." He says to me as he slams into me.

As soon as he is done with his declaration I come undone "Seth I am cumming baby!" I yell and he finds his release soon after.

God. We are both so horny. What is wrong with us? One day he jumps my bones and the next I am jumping his. We just lose all control around each other. It's like we need to feel that closeness. That bond we have is so strong and we need to show each other all the time how much we love each other. We have had sex pretty much every day for the last month. We just literally can't keep our hands off of each other. Imagine if Seth had never left and we got together sooner? Lord knows how many times we would have done it by now. I just won't ever get enough of his touch.

I have done very well to keep Seth/Anthony's secret.
I call him Anthony or honey or some type of term of endearment when at school and usually Seth when we are in private. Especially during sex. His mom still has no clue he went behind her back and told me everything. She doesn't even know we are still dating. I hate lying to her and I hate that Seth has to lie to her. She thinks he spends all his time with his buddies or at baseball practice/games. In one month, Seth will graduate and it's killing me. I know he is leaving again and I don't think I can take that again. The realization hits me and I find myself crying.

"Baby, what it wrong?" He asks me as he pets my face.

"I just realized that in one month you will graduate and you are going to leave me again. I don't think I can take it. The first time about killed me and I am sure this next time will. Especially after all we have shared together." I tell him truthfully.

"Kendall, about that. I am not leaving you. I am going to stay here and go to college until you graduate and then I will go with you wherever you go. I am not losing you again." He says to me lovingly.

I kiss him and hug him to me excitedly.

"But what about your plans and what about your mom?" I ask.

"Well after graduation, I plan to tell mom that you know our secret and how long you have known and how you have kept my secret this long. That will prove to her that you are loyal and won't tell anyone. Then we can be together." He says.

"I love you so much Seth." I tell him.

"I love you too baby." He says as he kisses me.

Life is so perfect.

Until it wasn't.

A week later we are sitting around at lunch talking about our prom plans and graduation and Seth gets called up to the office. That's weird. He looks at me confused but shakes it off and walks up to the office. We all just assumed it was the guidance counselor talking about upcoming graduation. They have been pulling seniors out of class to discuss things lately. I can't believe he graduates in just a few short weeks!! As lunch comes to an end and Seth still hasn't returned, I go looking for him in the office. It's weird that it's taking this long. I walk into the office and ask if he is still in there and they tell me he left 20 mins ago.

"What? With who?" I ask.

That's not like him to leave and not even text me. He usually gives me a ride home.  I can't hide the sense of uneasiness I feel and the next few words only make me feel even worse.

"His dad picked him up." They tell me.

Oh my God. That can't be good. I try to act casual about it but I turn away and go out into the hall feeling sick. I hope he is ok. I try to text him but I don't get a response. Another suspicious thing. At the end of the day there is still no sign of him and no response to my texts. I go to his locker to take a peek inside. I have his combo memorized because he always tells me to go get one of his hoodies out of it when I am cold. I open the locker and see his book bag along with his phone still in there untouched. This just reassures me that I was right. Seth's in trouble. I have to find him.