Chapter 22- The Kidnapping

Seth AKA "Anthony" POV

I can't believe this! These bastards found us after all these years and think they are going to take me away from my girl. That's not happening. I don't care what has to happen but they won't succeed. I hope my dad has a plan in place. They have beaten me and choked me trying to get me to talk. I honestly never knew dad's exact location. He wouldn't tell us. He didn't know our last either. Everything had to be top secret. I am honestly so sick of all of it. I can't believe they were so brazen to come in my school and pretend to be my dad.

Flashback to the day I was taken....

"Anthony Taylor , please come to the office." We hear the secretary call from the office. Kendall and I just look at each other in confusion before I head to the office. If I had known that might be the last moment I would see my girl, I would have kissed her like my life depended on it. I reach the office and I see a man dressed in a suit with dark slicked back hair. He kind of resembles my dad from behind. Same hair, same build. When he turns around I realize it is not my dad.

"Son!" He says faking excitement.

Fuck. Who is this guy and what is he doing? He gives me a look that only I can see. It tells me not to fuck around and to just go with it.

"Hey." I say faking a smile.

"I need you to come with me. Your grandfather isn't doing well. He is in the hospital." He lies.

I just nod my head and follow. After we have left the building he pulls a gun out.

"You will do everything I say or I will kill you, your mom, and your little girlfriend." He says.

Fuck.

My heart breaks at the thought of them hurting my family. I just nod my head in understanding. I won't let that happen. I will die before I let them.

We get into the strangers car, he handcuffs me and he calls a man and they are speaking Russian. The guy that picked me up from school didn't have an accent though. I wonder how he was able to mask that. They would have seen through it then.

"How did you get them to believe that you were my dad?" I ask skeptically.

"Your school really needs a better system. I came in there and showed them a fake ID. I had a concealed weapon. They had no idea." He says chuckling.

"Why don't you have an accent?" I ask intrigued.

"I took English classes and learned how to mask it." He says.

We spend the rest of the ride in silence. We drive until we end up in the city. We stop outside what looks like an old abandoned building. He parks the car and we head inside. He ties me up to a chair and then a group of men surround me all speaking Russian. One of them starts speaking English to me but he has a very strong Russian accent.

"Where the fuck is your father?" He asks me.

"No fucking clue. I thought he was dead." I lie.

Pow!! I get slapped with a deadly force and I instantly feel blood trickle down my cheek. Fuck that hurt. I don't flinch though.

"Don't lie to me!!" He booms.

"I am not. I don't know where he is. We haven't seen or heard from him in many years." I tell him.

He gets in my face spitting as he talks. "If you are lying to me. I will cut every appendage from your body starting with your ears and dance on top of the carnage as I watch you bleed out. Don't fuck with me." He says dangerously.

I try to pretend I am not scared, but inside I am shaking.

"I'm not. Let me call my mom and you can ask her. She will tell you the same thing." I tell him.

Mom and I were always instructed to act like he was dead and that we didn't know he was alive. He stares at me and I stare back stone cold serious. Not giving him any hint that I am lying.

"Give me a phone!" He demands his men and he asks for her number which I give him.

He puts it on speakerphone. It rings only once before I hear my mom's frantic voice. Thank God she is ok.

"Baby is that you?" She asks.

"Yeah mom. They have known where we are for a year." I tell her honestly.

The Russian guy with the thick accent interrupts. "Listen, we know where you are. We have known for a while now but are not worried about you. We know your husband is still alive. They are hiding him a little too well. We kept thinking he would slip up and come see you but he never did. Tell us his location." He says to her.

"I don't know his location. He has never told us." She tells him.

"Liar!!" He booms angrily.

"No, no I swear! We haven't seen him in 6 years! We thought he was dead." She lies.

Thank God she told him the same thing I did. I breath in relief.

"Listen here bitch! You find his location by noon tomorrow or I slit your son's throat!!" He yells hanging up the phone.

Well I guess this is my time to go. He looks at me evilly before coming over and punching me hard several times in the face and then pulling his knife to my throat.

"I will take pleasure in doing this tomorrow if your precious mom doesn't come through." He seethes.

I just swallow hard praying silently that I make it through some how. I have to make it back to my momma and my girl.

End of flashback...

It's now 2 days later. I sit here dirty, tired, beaten and sore, and starving. They all left me here yesterday after finding out my dad's location. I can't help but hope and pray that I am found before they get back. I know they lied. They have every intention of killing me and not letting me go. But what if they all get killed and don't come back for me? I will die here if no one finds me. I begin to feel very weak and dehydrated.

Please God let someone find me.

As if he answers my prayer, I hear a door open and a strange man comes stalking in. Is he another one?

"Oh my God! What the hell is going on here?" He screams.

Thank God. He's not one.

"Help me!" I scream a pitiful scream as I have hardly any energy.

The man runs over and unties me.

"We have to get out of here before they come back." I tell him urgently.

He nods his head in understanding and he helps me up as I hold onto him and we leave the building. He puts me in his car and we drive away as quickly as possible.