Introduction to Characters/Authors Note

PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING:

Hello! Nice to meet you! 

I want to get to know some of you, so if you'd like to put your favorite color, food, and what you like to do in your free time that would be nice:)

Also don't forget to Vote. It really helps me out with the Wattpad algorithm, and it helps get my stories out there to hundreds of people<3.

Also, I have this book written into Inkitt if you'd prefer to use that instead. The username is the same, Toxiic_Lay. 

This book contains:
Mature language
Mature themes
Explicit sexual scenes
Mentions of death
Mentions of Eating disorders

So, if you do not like any of those things then this book isn't for you.

There will be no warnings in this book unless it is something that can be triggering, but if it's just mature themes and sexual scenes I won't put a warning on them because you clicked on this book for a reason😉

Also DO NOT steal my work. I worked very hard to get to where I am, and I promise I'm not an amazing writer or anything, but we do have to start somewhere in life. But I would really appreciate if you were to write something similar to mine, that you won't steal my words or work.

And I don't own any of the pictures for the cover, and character aesthetics. I just came up with the names and their descriptions. Everything for the pictures were found on Pinterest.

I am a very picky person and I like my things to be perfect, so if I think something is bad or wrong with the chapter, I will re-write it. So please be patient with me if I take too long to upload<3.

~*~

A girl who wants to escape it all but doesn't know how

A girl who wants to escape it all but doesn't know how. She did something in her past that her parents now use against her to keep her in the assassin business. She's the best of the best, but of course there's someone who wants to rise above her at all times. Is in love with Kylo Miller but refuses to believe it. He makes her feel comfortable and safe. He makes her feel things she has never felt before. He's changing her, and that is a scary thought for her.

A man who cares about nothing but Clara Jones

A man who cares about nothing but Clara Jones. He cares for her, and cherishes her, but he won't tell anyone that. He's known for his stoic face and hard personality. He's known for his quick and easy kills. He's not an easy one to love. He bounces around from woman to woman to fill the hole left in his heart from the death of his parents, and the fact that his new profound love doesn't seem to love him back. Or at least that's what he thinks.