Chapter 6~

Hello my lovelies, today's chapter is going to be in Clara's and Kylo's POV, so watch out for the change<3

~*~

He pinned me up against the wall with his hand wrapped around the bottom part of my face, his thumb rubbing my bottom lip.

"Such pretty lips. I bet they would look fucking amazing wrapped around my cock, huh?" He rasped. His voice was dark and raspy. Fuck I think I can cum alone just from his voice. (Activate voice kink!) God can't I be serious for once?

"Or this pretty little pussy?" He whispered in my ear, I shivered and moaned slightly.

"Oh yes." I whimper. He just chuckled darkly and pushed my legs open with his thigh, then pushing his thigh up against my heating core. I moan and throw my head back.

"I bet this pussy is so wet for me, huh?" He spoke into the crook of my neck. I shiver every time his breath hits my skin. I can feel myself grinding on his leg, my breath hitches every time it hits that special spot.

"Yes. Oh god yes." I moan.

"You like that huh?" He smirks into my shoulder.

"Yes. Oh yes I like it so much." I pant.

"Then let's see how wet you are for me." He said while sliding down to the floor, pulling my shirt up in the process.

"Oh fuck." He growls. He grips my thighs and opened them up, while putting the left one over his shoulder, giving him a better view of my dripping core.

"So pretty." He whispered softly. I moan in satisfaction. I really. Really. Really. Like praise.

"I wonder if it tastes as good as it looks." He said before bringing his face closer to my core, connecting his lips with my aching clit. I arch my back and I grip his hair with all my might.

"Oh!" I yell out. He groans into my cunt, causing the vibration from his voice bring me closer to my climax. My eyes roll to the back of my head while he works his magic tongue against my core.

"Such a good girl." He purrs while spreading my lips open wider to get a better look.

"Look at you. You're fucking dripping everywhere." He chuckled darkly while bringing two fingers to my aching entrance. He shoved them inside of me and began doing a come hither motion on my G-spot.

"Yes! Just like that." I moan out.

"You like that huh? You like getting your pretty pussy fingered into oblivion? You like getting your tasty pussy eaten until you cum, don't you princess?" He spoke darkly and gravely. Oh god. I can't take it anymore.