Chapter 17~

<3

~*~

~*~

After I grabbed his hand he led me off to Fisher's study. Kylo knocked on the door and a deep voice answered quickly.

"Come in." We walked through the doors after letting each others hand go.

"Ahhh my beautiful Ezra." Fisher clicked his tongue. I looked down at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Fisher." My tone strong. He leaned back in his seat after catching the memo and held his hand out to the seats across from his desk. We sat down and he threw folders in front of both of us.

"Targets that I would like to see killed before the end of your term. Mark smith, Johnathan Reid, and Carl Knapp. Three of my biggest competitors. I want them dead." He seemed irritated. I picked up the folder to look at the people he wants dead so bad.

"Oh fuck." I muttered. I recognized one of them, Johnathan Reid, he was one of my one night stands a long time ago. Well shit, this is going to extremely interesting, let's hope he doesn't remember me.

"What?" Kylo asked with his eyebrows raised. I just cleared my throat and tried to change the subject.

"Nothing. Why do you want them dead and how do you want them dead?" I place the folder on the desk and I fold my fingers across my lap. He just looked at me and smirked.

"However you want dear and I want them dead because I simply just want them gone. I don't need competition right now. I have enough on my plate." He shrugged his shoulders and looked back towards his guard behind him before signaling him to give us something. He pulled out the most beautiful gun I've ever seen in my life and I almost creamed. Again.

"A gift for your help?" He laid his hand on the guns before sliding them over towards us.

"What's the catch?" Kylo was quick to question the man sitting across from us.

"There is no catch." I looked in his eyes and I spot a lie.

"You're lying." My eyes are cold and menacing. He looked down at his lap and back up to us before speaking.

"Okay. Maybe I do want something else." He sat back up in his seat and looked unsure of what to say.

"...I want you both to join my mafia after this is done. I know you two are the best of the best and I want only the best for my team. This could be an opportunity to leave the assassin world, for good." He raised and eyebrow and I was taken aback. He wants what...?