CH. 65 I understand what you mean

--->*Please take the chance to Vote and Comment on this story to give the notice and love it deserves. Thank you* -ALSO, there's a new story! It's posted today! It's called the "The Beautiful Trapped Ghost" Check it out :) You won't regret it. It gets good :)

CH. 65 I understand what you mean

(Rosemary POV)

After doing the autopsy on Jonathan's body, we started and finished working on Jacobs's body; I could tell from just glancing at Jamison that he was beyond angry.

The emotions were getting to him; I know they were; everything that we have found out from both autopsies was something that would get to anyone that wasn't used to these particular cases.

Closing off emotions is something that is not easy to do. It's something that not a lot of people are even able to manage to do for an extended period.

Usually, people either snap, find a better way of working through it, or they just are unable to do it.

I instead come across someone who is either willing to work through it or find a better way.

Coming across someone who can snap any moment is something risky.

"Jamison," I called out to him; he was putting the materials away that he finished cleaning.

He turned to face me.

"You know you can talk to me about anything, right?" I said to him.

He gave me a soft smile.

"I know." He said.

"Okay, good. I'm going to call the agents with what we found okay, and we were also able to identify who the two boys were with their school dental records registry. So, we'll able to tell the agents with proof." I said to Jamison.

He nodded his head and went back to cleaning the equipment.

I stood there for a few minutes, not knowing what to say to him.

I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around him, leaning my head on his back.

I could tell it was something that took him off guard.

But that still didn't stop Jamison from melting into my arms.

"You know, for someone who rarely shows their sweet side. It does make my heart flutter whenever I get the chance to experience it." Jamison said as he placed his arms on mine.

"Well, you look like you needed a hug, and I am the best person to give you that hug," I said to him.

"Thank you, feel free to hug me often." He said, chuckling at the end.

"I'll hug you anytime, especially if it makes you feel better," I said to him.

He was silent for a couple of minutes and then spoke.

"It's not like I can't do this, I can. I just need not let some stuff get to me. I think what got to me is that I could have ended up in a horrible situation like that if it wasn't for my dad. Suppose he wasn't there to save me and keep me protected that I could have gone through something similar that was horrible as well. After all, it's not like my mother was a good parent with how she took care of me." Jamison said.

I squeezed him.

"Yeah, I get where you're coming from and what you're trying to say. Honestly. I am happy that your dad was there to protect you, and although we were not there to protect Jonathan and Jacob, we can protect them now, we can give their family closure, and we can bring their case to justice because that bastard deserves to be dealt with." I said to him.