CH. 33 What do you mean

CH. 33 What do you mean?

(Rosemary POV)

Hailey and Macy were in the living room with me, I let out a sigh.

"Okay, so I'm going to describe this woman to you both and you two can tell me if she sounds familiar, as in. If you guys were acquainted with her while that monster had you guys captive. Okay?" I asked them. I wanted to make sure this was something that they could handle.

"Yes, we understand. Mona has helped us today." Hailey said.

"Okay," I said sitting down and I watched as they did the same thing too.

I described the woman to them, from her hair color to her eye color, to the tattoos, her height and even the clothes she was wearing when she was found.

I watched their eyes widened, I stopped talking.

"You know who I am describing?" I asked them and they both nod their heads.

"Yes, that's Natalie! She's a mom and she's a wife, she was with us down there, she was there before us." Hailey said.

"How do you know that? Not saying you're wrong, just want you to clarify it." I asked Hailey.

"She told us, she told us that she was a mother and a wife, she was a fighter, she never stopped fighting. She said she was going to continue to fight for herself and her family." Macy said in a sad tone.

I nodded my head, letting the words settle in. She was a fighter, she proved that with everything I found on her.

She never stopped fighting, even when she knew he was going to kill her.

"So she has kids, do you guys know her last name?" I asked them.

"Yes, Mona and Darian have been helping us get our memories. All our memories, it's been rough but it's a good thing. We actually remember all their names, when we were taken by him, we recited each other names to each other, learned things about each other, in case any of us escaped somehow." Hailey said.

I nodded my head. "So you would be able to have information on the others, especially if either of you were to escape, that you would be able to prove that he had taken the other women with the information you had," I said and they both nodded their heads.

"We remember the women's names and who they were. We got close while locked up, that's why I reacted that way to seeing Macy, we were close to all the women. Now that I remember all of them, the ones that were there when we were there, I have this horrible sad feeling." Hailey said.

"I understand. Tomorrow you girls will come with Jamison and me, to identify the bodies that you girls can identify. Law Enforcement is going to need help, although they're not going to have any idea how I'm able to identify the bodies, I'll worry about that later. It's easier to hide with one body or two, but all of these bodies being identified for who they actually are is going to lead up to suspicions." I said, wondering how I was going to do it.

"I'll figure it out, I'm not worried about that. I'm worried about identifying these women, getting them and their family closure." I said.

"Natalie was a fighter, she might even still be. I think she's with her family right now if she's with her family which means that her ghost is a strong one. You see, ghosts can be very strong, some might even go dark. From what I've picked up and sense about Natalie, is that she was going to fight no matter what and had no plans on leaving her family behind." I said to them.

"She's with her family right now, I think Natalie can help us. She helped us quite a bit with the evidence she's gathered, but I think she's able to help us identify the freak, I think Natalie ghost woke up from her body as soon as she was killed." I said, hoping that Hailey and Macy were catching on to what I was saying.