CH. 16 Not Jealous

Ch. 16 Not Jealous

(Jamison POV)

When Rosemary left to head to her office, I did notice the look on her face and I honestly felt like I said something that affected her.

Heck, I knew I did and I would have to apologize for it later because I didn't like that look on her face.

I turned my stare away because Rosemary was no longer on site only to be greeted by many pairs of eyes looking at me and smirks on their faces.

"What?" I asked them and Hailey opened her mouth to speak.

"We saw you looking at her boy, don't even act surprised by our smirks," Hailey said causing Mona to laugh.

I heard my dad snickering and when I turned to look at him he suddenly turned his head to look at something else and stopped his snickering.

"I was just worried that I hit a sensitive topic for her," I said and Mona's eyes widen.

She gave a soft smile nodding her head.

"Yeah, just a little bit but Rosemary is strong, she probably got over it as soon as she entered her office," Mona said and I nodded my head, hoping it didn't drag out in her mind and that Mona was right.

I still was going to apologize to her though.

I wanted to always apologize to her if I did something wrong or said something to upset her because I wanted her to know that I never want her to think I don't care about her feelings.

Gosh, I don't know what's wrong with me, this is supposed to be just a job or an experiment whatever she calls it.

I shouldn't be feeling this way towards someone who won't see me more than an experiment.

"Yeah, but they way Jamison stares about her is so cute," Macy said and I rolled my eyes.

"No idea what you're talking about. I was just concerned that's all." I said and Macy raised a brow.

"I guess you're concerned all the time then." She said causing a laugh come from everyone else.

"Haha, whatever," I said and Hailey's eyes widen.

"We should come up with a ship name for them," Hailey said causing my eyes to widen at her randomness.

"No," I said and Macy nodded her head towards Hailey.

"Yes, it will be cute. We should come up with one right now for them." Macy said.

Mona laughed rang throw our ears.

"I just love Mona's laugh, it's contagious." My Dad said and the girls agreed.

"Yeah, it is," I said smiling.

"Romison is nice," Hailey said and Macy's eyes widen.

"Yes, you're right it is nice!" Macy said I watch as Mona's head nodded agreeing and I turned to see my Dad nodding his head also.

"You guys are naming a ship that will never sail," I said rolling my eyes.

"Aww, Jami don't say that," Hailey said and I rolled my eyes again.

"It's a very cute name isn't it?" She asked me and I shrugged, it's nice I admit but I wasn't going to get my hopes up.

"It's nice," I said in a low voice.

"Yeah it is, I got some good taste," Hailey said looking proud of herself getting a laugh from Mona.

"Gosh, there's never a dull moment with any of you," Mona said.