CH. 1 Am I your bad boy?

Chapter 1

Am I your bad boy?

Jamison POV

I couldn't believe it, those jackasses set me up.

I walk back and forth angry in the cell I was in. I walk up to the bars and grabbed two of the iron bars screaming.

"I want my damn phone call!!!! You can't have me here. I was just walking. Minding my own damn business!!! You trolls got the wrong person ." I screamed and Of course, those pigs ignored me.

"Shut up white boy." someone in the other cell said and I ignored them as I went back to walking in the cell I was in.

Whoever said all white people get away with crimes, would be wrong when it came to me because I Jamison Lighting. Yes, Jamison Lighting was actually my name was locked up for something that was set up.

See it wasn't me, it was a set up. I was actually innocent this time.

I felt a rage starting in my stomach. I was going to walk up to those bars again and start singing when I say singing I mean snitching. I was going to sing a song, a song of me snitching on every single bitch ass boys in that group, that freaking set me up.

As I was getting ready to sing my beautiful amazing song, that would have FBI agents rushing here out of no where on unsolved cases being told. I noticed a cop walking towards my cell, he had a disgusted look on his face, I could tell he didn't like me but I didn't care. I was going to ask him where was my damn phone call but he cut me off.

"Your bail has been made you're free to go." He said as he opened the cell.

Well shit, I guess I didn't have to snitch after all. Those lucky fuckers better have had bail me out. This would have been a war being started if they didn't. They know not to mess with me, I'm much smarter than them.

I walked out the Cell, feeling free once again. They had me in that cell all day. Freaking pigs, I told them it wasn't me.

I didn't have a problem with all cops, just the stupid ones and the bad ones who didn't listen.

So those freaking idiots set me up and bail me out thinking I won 't get mad? Well they have another thing coming if they think I'll be okay with all of this.

"Where's the person that made my bail," I asked the cop, he turned giving me a look over and then pointed towards the lobby of the station.

I made my way to the front, getting ready to give those guys a piece of my mind but I don't see any of them, I look around confused when all I saw was a woman.

a Beautiful black woman who seem angry with whoever She was on her phone with as I walk up towards her, with a curious look on my face. She looked up,  finally noticing my presence, she ended her call. Not bothering to tell the person good bye.

Who was she? There is no way in hell she is associated with those goons. I had no idea who she was but considering she's the only civilian in the lobby, that would mean that she's the one who placed my bail.

"Do I know-" I started saying but she cut me off.

"No, My name is Rosemary and I was the one who bailed you out." She said, proving me right. It was her that bailed me out, but why? Why was a woman who look like this and had a certain aura about her bailing me out? I look around to see if this was a joke but the cops weren't even paying us any attention.

"Who sent you?" I asked and she ended up just looking at me with a blank stare.

"No one." She said in a monotone voice.