WELCOME TO ROSEWOOD HIGH

YOU'RE A NERDWHEN YOU'RE GOOD IN MATHS.

YOU'RE A PREP WHEN YOU'RE INTO FASHION.

YOU'RE A JOCK WHEN YOU PLAY SPORTS.

YOU'RE A EMO WHEN YOU HAVE TOO MUCH EYELINER AND WEARS A LOT OF BLACK.

YOU'RE A SLACKER WHEN YOU PRETTY MUCH DON'T DO ANYTHING.

YOU'RE A PLAYBOY WHEN YOU LIKE TO SWITCH FROM ONE GIRL TO ANOTHER.

YOU'RE POPULAR WHEN YOU'RE COOL.......

........BUT NOT AS COOL AS MARINETTE DUPAIN  CHENG .

I was never cool person to begin with. Not the ordinary cool kid you think.I'm the kind of cool person everyone here admired because of my strong and intimidating  personality .My hair might have something to do with it,but I do believe that it's because of the actions  that I did when I was in freshmen years.

Since  I was little , my parents have signed  me up in Judo and karate classes in order to protect  myself.That was why when a bully decided to pick on me on my first day of class, I judo flipped him. Really I was strong even though I was a squirt!

Since I was new to this school , I didn't know that the bully that I just judo flipped was one of the most feared guy around the campus.  

Plus, he's 2 years older than me.

And it's not my fault that he was weak and his body odor just bothered  me.I mean , ew!  Does he even put on some deodrant !He smelled worse than a sewer rat .

Did I go principal's office after that ?

Yes.

But only to be thank by the principal.

Did his parents come after me ? 

Yes.

But only to reward me for teaching his son a lesson.

Weird? 

Very much.

But at least I wasn't kicked out !

Anyways, as I exited the door to the principal's office ,everyone just  seemed to see me look and me in awe . Since I wasn't used to the attention ,I frowned and just turned my back to them while flipping my hair , a habit that I usually do when I am nervous.

But not them.Oh no. This school's students just have very weird way of viewing things . What I just did, they  , they considered it as ' awesome and epic' . And since then, they started to worship me .

And so , that's pretty much the story how I became School's cool girl here in Rosewood high.

This school sounds amazing , right?