Chapter 27 Celebrity couple

"So what is this thing that you guys want to talk about?" I asked as soon I closed the door behind me. As I promised, I headed for the student council room as soon as classes were done.

They all looked up at me as soon as I entered. Marin sat on his usual seat behind the table while Allegra, Felix, and Claude sat on the sofa. Claude and Felix sat on one while Allegra sat on the other opposite to them. In front of them was a stack of magazines on the coffee table.

"Have a seat, Miss Dupain Cheng." Said Marin and motioned for me to take the seat beside Allegra. I made my way to the couch. Allegra still seemed ticked off at me and didn't even bother to say hi like she usually does. I guess she was still bummed about the cafeteria incident.

As soon as I was seated, I gave Marin an expectant look. "Well?" I asked. "What is it?"

Marin gestured towards the magazines on the coffee table. "See for yourself." He said and by the tone of his voice, I know that it wasn't good that I suddenly felt nervous.

I stared at the table. "Um...which one? "I read the covers of the magazines and realized that they were the top 5 celebrity news magazines.

"Pick any."

"Alright then." I shrugged and reach out and took one randomly.

"Ah great. It's the PICK IT weekly magazine. Turn it to page six." Claude says and I noticed that he was the only one among the members who seemed amused

Now I know for certain that it was bad

I nervously obeyed and opened the magazine to the said page. Once I did, I dropped the magazine on my lap. The picture on the page was horrible.

Heck no. It was my worst nightmare! My heart pounded loudly in my chest while my mind tried to make sense of

It couldn't be, right?

I glanced down at the magazine again and I have to cover my eyes for protection. It's real! It's fricking real!!

On page six of the said magazine was a picture from last week's fashion show. It was a picture of me and Felix on closeup. It was the time that he drew me close to him so I could untangle my fingers from his wig. But this picture added more glitter to it and it looked nice..

Felix as Gabrielle in the picture was starring at me - Felisha - intently while Felisha was starring at him dreamily. Only I wasn't looking at him that time. I was looking at my great fandoms namely Percy, Harry, and Hermoine.

Um hello? Seeing your favorite stars in person how can you not have that look on your face? Only thing is, the camera made it seem like I was looking at him!

Just below our faces is a huge red caption in bold letters saying:

GABRIELLE XYLER AND MYSTERIOUS MODEL FELISHA: DATING OR NOT?

Year 20XX during this week's fashion show The Quantic kids made an appearance as the models for DC's limited-edition lines. Modeling alongside the stars is a young female model named Felisha Hughes. Although her backgrounds are limited, it appears that she is the mystery model of DC for the past year who doesn't show a face.

Going back, on the last walk of our models it was seen that young singer and guitarist Gabrielle Xyler alongside miss Felisha Hughes her arms on his shoulder and his arm around her waist. Both were clearly wearing couple -clothes as was confirmed by the designer herself, Mila May Dupain.

As the two headed modelled side by side, they shocked the viewers when Gabrielle pulled Felisha close like they were about to kiss! It would seem that the two were under a spell for they stood there a bit longer before heading back and causing an uproar on what their relationship really is.