Chapter 17 - Trueblood's Alpha

No one's pov

Yibo took his mobile and called his gege said about the black car.. He was about to call his mate but the manager said about the meeting.. 'Yibo.. Everyone is in the meeting room.. Let's go..' When he entered into the meeting room he meet some new sponsers, his manager and everyone were waiting for him.. He wants to hear his zhan's voice but he kept his mobile aside joined in the meeting.. He feels little uneasy he feel something happened..

'So Yibo our race will be in next month and it's after your exam..' The manager said explained everything about the venue and his training time to him.. But yibo's wolf awakened when he meet one of the new sponser who is looking at him with rage like he is going to attack at anytime.. Suddenly Yibo stood up when the sponser tried to attack him.. 'Yibo..' His manager is shocked..

Yibo's eyes changed into yellow his wolf took in change.. 'Close the door ge..' His manager and others rushed to the door and closed it.. The sponser tried to attack in fierce but Yibo dodged everything.. He tackled the Wolf on the floor and kicked him hard on his stomach.. He growled loudly which made the others to shiver and submitted to him.. The sponser who is on ground is badly hurt because of yibo's continuous hit on his face..

'Some one stop Yibo otherwise he will kill him..' The manager quickly tried to stop Yibo.. 'Yibo stop.. He will die if you punch him again..' The trueblood stopped and holds the sponser's collar.. 'Who send you here..' Yibo asked..

"S-Sui He..' Yibo tighten his grip.. Suddenly his eyes colour changed into normal a sudden panic raise on his chest.. He took his mobile and tried to call Zhan but he can't reach.. His eyes filled with tears and his heart starts to beat faster.. The sponser coughed and took his mobile he give it to Yibo.. The trueblood look at the mobile and the mobile rings.. Without late he attends the call.. All he heard is someone laughing like a maniac..

'Poor Yibo.. Searching for your mate.. Awww..' Yibo clenched his fist..

'Don't you dare Sui He.. Where is my pup..' He is loosing his patience.. 'Pup.. Ahh you mean your mate or that little alpha.. what's his name.. A Yuan..' Yibo gritted his teeth..

'You hurt me Yibo.. Because of this filthy boy you rejected me.. How dare he threaten me.. And don't worry I just kidnapped him but it's Aaron decision to kill him or devour him..' The call ends.. Everyone were in fear when they feels that the true blood in rage.. 'Call the police and also ambulance.. I will inform you the place..' The manager nodded his head..

Yibo left the room and get on his bike.. He informed his friends and gege.. He tried to think were they will be.. He know they are not that clever because they know he will kill them but why now.. Why they have to hurt his family...

On the other side Zhan tried to open his eyes.. He is badly bruised all he know is an black van which hits their car.. He tried to get up.. 'Zhan.. Zhan..' He saw A Yuan who is tied up on the floor.. 'A Yuan..' He coughed a little.. He feels the pain all over his body..

'Zhan Zhan are we going to spend whole day in amusement park..' The little one asked.. Huang jingyu smiled looking at them..

'Why Yibo ge is not here..' He asked.. 'Bo has some meeting he will join with us quickly..' Zhan said.. They both enjoying their little raid singing songs.. A Yuan is so happy jumping on zhan's lap.. Zhan turned on the side and saw a black van which is coming with full force.. Then all he heard is a big crashing sound..

'A Yuan.. Baby are okay..' He saw only little bruise on his face.. He looked around and all he saw is the dark room with a little window.. 'Zhan Zhan..' A Yuan called.. He looks a little scared..

'Baby don't worry.. we will get out of this place soon.. I'm here na..' Zhan tried to comfort the boy.. The door opened with a loud thud.. Huang jingyu fall on the floor lifeless.. 'Gege..' Zhan screamed and looked at the girl...

'How dare you.. Sui He.. why are you hurting them..' Zhan's eyes brimmed with tears.. Sui He smirked and leaned towards Zhan.. She loves to see zhan in tears.. Zhan gritted his teeth when she pulled his hairs.. 'Leave my Zhan Zhan..' A Yuan screamed at her which made sui he to chuckle..

'I warned you Zhan.. I want to kill you but it's his duty..' Zhan saw Aaron with his men.. 'Awww.. Sui He don't vent your anger now.. I want him.. I want to ruin him.. Then you can do whatever you want..' Aaron bend towards Zhan and untied his rope.. Zhan hurts so badly he tried to push him but all goes in vain.. Aaron drags him out of the room.. Zhan heard A Yuan's scream only..

Aaron dragged Zhan to a room and locked the door.. He pushed the younger on the bed.. 'Scream baby but it will only because of pleasure.. I will make you forget your mate's name..' Zhan tried to get up but he can't.. He coughed and looked at Aaron with dark eyes.. 'Y-you can't do anything to me.. Remember Aaron your death will be cruel if you touch me.. Yibo will kill you..' He said.. Aaron hated when he saw Zhan who has full trust on his mate..

He smirked and pushed the younger one nnthe bed hovering over him .. 'Dont worry after I have you I will kill your mate..' Zhan didn't move his gaze his lips curved into a smile.. It confused Aaron..

'Your death has arrived..' Zhan said and looked at the door.. The door opened with a loud thud he saw his mate his lover.. 'Bo..' Zhan said.. Aaron eyes turned into red and turned towards Yibo..

Yibo eyes darkened looking at his mate who is in pain.. Zhan pushed Aaron and falls on the floor.. Aaron tried to catch him but a strong grip on his neck make him hard.. 'You hurt my mate..' It's not Yibo it's his wolf.. Both the true blood's became fierce trying to kill each other..

It's the first time Zhan seeing him more rage it scared him a little... Aaron is strong but not as Yibo each and every punch on his face make him weak.. They didn't fight in their wolf form... Soon haikuan and others entered they tried to separate Yibo from Aaron.. 'Yibo.. leave.. He will die.. Stop it Yibo..' Hai Kuan said..

'Bo.. Stop it..' On hearing his mate's voice yibo's grip loosened.. He looked at his mate where Wenhan and Sungjoo were holding him.. Soon he rushed towards his mate hugging him so tight... 'I'm sorry pup.. I'm really sorry..' Yibo stuttered.. He is scared of loosing his mate.. Zhan chuckled in his weak state hugging his mate..

'You should feel only the death Yibo.. I won't let you win..' Aaron pushed the others and took his gun.. And it's Zhan who saw it.. He quickly pushed Yibo on the side and the bullet hit Zhan on his shoulder..

'Zhaaannnn..' Yibo shouts and took the mate in his arms who is unconscious.. 'You fucker..' Hai Kuan took the gun and shoot Aaron on his leg.. He winced but he chuckled at the pain.. 'He won't be alive.. I won Yibo.. I won..' Yibo took his mate and rushed to the ambulance which is waiting outside... Before he get in he said.. 'Don't kill them.. I want both alive..' He said to Wenhan and the ambulance left the place..

Share your comments

Don't forget to vote