Chapter 19 - Bliss

No one's pov

No one can forget about the past but we have to overcome our fears to live a peaceful life.. That's how Zhan forget about his painful past he didn't want to remember about Aaron.. Sui He who is charged on the cases for kidnapping A Yuan and Zhan and also for murder is now in the hospital.. She is mentally unstable which made her to end in Psychiatric hospital..

It's been six months after the incident.. Zhan and Yibo are living a peaceful life.. Yibo took care of Zhan like a baby.. Even at first if Zhan disappear for five minutes he will be scared because he can't think his life without Zhan..

They all are graduated with good grades except jili his grade is not good but he atleast clear all the exams.. Like he wish Zhan worked as a model also he works as an artist too.. Yibo is also busy in company and also in racing.. Everyone were busy in their carrier but that doesn't led them to feel them lost.. They were as crazy as before..

Yibo silently walked to his apartment it's so silent.. He locked the door and went to their shared bedroom.. He can't help but smile when he saw his pup with A Yuan on the floor.. They both were painting.. Zhan looked back and saw his mate.. "Yibo ge..' A Yuan rushed towards the true blood and hugged him so tight..

'Ahh my good boys.. What are you both painting..' Yibo kissed A Yuan on his cheeks.. Zhan hugged his mate and kissed him on his cheeks.. 'Do you want to see it..' A Yuan asked.. He took the painting on the floor..

'It's you, me and Zhan Zhan in our little house..' The little one said.. 'Awww.. It's so beautiful.. How about we frame it..' Zhan nodded his head..

'Are you tired.. I will prepare black tea for you..' Zhan said.. He went to the kitchen and prepare black tea for Yibo.. A Yuan and Yibo were in the hall.. Zhan prepared some snacks and tea for Yibo.. 'Here you go boys..' Zhan said..

They all watch some cartoon.. A Yuan on yibo's lap and Zhan beside him.. Like Zhan wished they bought a little home inside the deep forest.. During weekend they spend their days in their home.. 'Our weekend ends today..' Yibo said..

'I have shoot for tomorrow.. And we have to buy suits for A Cheng and Kuan gege's wedding..' Zhan said.. Yibo nodded his head.. 'Are you free tomorrow evening we can go for shopping..'

'Yeah I already finish the meetings so I will be free in afternoon.. And I can pick up A Yuan from school..' Zhan smiled and laid his head on his mate's shoulder.. Except pecks and kiss they didn't do anything.. Because Yibo know Zhan is too week and it will leads to more pain.. He understands his mate.. During ruts they didn't do extreme Yibo always control his wolf..

Next day they three left their house Yibo dropped A Yuan in his school and Zhan in his company.. Yibo went to his racing field he has two months for their upcoming race but he still practicing so hard for it..

'Yibo.. You have four months for your next break.. And you already said that you are going to work with your brother for your new project.. Will you manage it both..' Yibo's manager asked..

'Yeah ge.. I will.. Racing is my passion and I can't leave it.. I want to help my brother too so don't worry I will manage it..' Yibo said and left the company.. He wear the helmet and get on the bike...

'And that's wrap..' Yang Yang said.. Zhan jumped like a bunny and bowed to the staffs.. During his two months break everyone missed the bunny who is like a energy booster to them.. 'Ge.. How is shijie.. Is she alright.. I haven't seen her for a while..' Zhan asked.. 'And I heard she is weak..' Yang smiled and ruffled zhan's hair..

'She is fine Zhan.. It's all normal in pregnancy.. Don't worry..' After talking with Yang Yang he went to the dressing room.. He wear some comfortable clothes and waited for Yibo..

'Zhan Zhan..' A Yuan ran towards Zhan and jumped on him.. Zhan giggled and hugged the boy so tight.. 'Are you ready for shopping baby..' He asked.. The little one nodded his head with a smile..

It's already night when they both reached their apartment.. A Yuan is sleeping peacefully in zhan's lap who is caressing his soft hair.. He already thinking about adopting the little one as their son but still he is not sure about yibo's decision..

Yibo laid A Yuan on the bed and covered him with sheets.. He switched of the light and closed the door.. He saw Zhan in the hall thinking deeply about something... He knows what he is thinking about and he still waiting for the right time... First he wants to propose his love and marry him.. Then he will adopt A Yuan legally as their son...

Days passed it's the big day for Wang Hai Kuan and Zhou Cheng.. 'Zhan don't you think it's too much.. I mean I look oddly weird in this white suit..' Zhou Cheng said while looking at the mirror... Zhan can't help but laughed at his friend..

Huaisang sighed... "It's your marriage and it's not weird you are just nervous..' Yubin chuckled and sit beside his love...

"N-no.. I'm not..' He sighed and nodded his head.. 'I'm little bit nervous..' Zhan holds the groom's hand.. 'Don't be.. Because Kuan gege is almost make everyone to lose their patience.. Take a deep breath..' Zhan trying to make his friend to relax..

The ceremony starts and both the groom's are beyond happy.. Zhan can't help but he shed tears when Hai Kuan slid the ring on Cheng's finger.. 'Don't cry pup..' Yibo wiped his mate's tears..

'He is like my annoying elder brother.. He treats me like his family.. He protects me from bullies.. I'm so happy..' Yibo wrapped his arms around zhan's shoulder..

After the ceremony many girls were standing behind the newly wedded couple.. Cheng chuckled and threw the flower bouquet.. But it's not the girls who caught it.. 'Woahhh Zhan you are going to marry next.. ' A Yuan said which made the Alpha to blush..

Yibo booked a private island for his brother's honeymoon.. After they send of the newly Weds couple  Yibo and Zhan were on the way to their apartment but Yibo took other route.. 'B-bo.. It's not our way to go home.. Where are we going now..' Zhan asked...

'To the future.. Pup how about a little date now..' Yibo asked.. Zhan smiled and leaned on the seat... 'Awww.. Really..' He is so excited.. Zhan slid down the glass he enjoys the soft breeze.. After an hour Yibo stopped the car near a house.. It's not old because it looks like it renovated recently.. He slightly smiled and looked at Yibo..

They both stood near the door.. Zhan feel so many different emotions and he opened the door.. When he get inside the house he heard a giggling sound of a little boy.. It feels so close to him.. The furnitures are new and the whole house is cosy.. That's when Zhan noticed a beautiful g photo frame..

'H-how.. D-did you do this..' Zhan asked.. His tears flows on his cheeks while caressing a picture.. Yibo hugged his mate from back.. He didn't want to stop his mate's cry.. Because it's his house.. Zhan's house.. Zhan caressed the picture of his mom and dad with him...

Zhan turned and snuggled into his mate's chest.. 'I-i didn't expect this.. T-thank you..'

'Shhh.. Baby.. There should be no thanks and sorry between us.. And I want you to happy Zhan.. It's the only way I can do for our mom and dad..' Zhan tilt his head and pecked on his lips.. Yibo smiled and caressed his mate's cheeks..

'Zhan I know it's early.. We both know our feelings for years.. You are my everything Zhan my life.. My love.. You showed me what's love.  what's happiness..' Yibo holds his mate's cheeks looks into his eyes.. 'Marry Me Zhan..' Zhan chuckled..

'Aww.. My mate is proposing me.. ' He stood on his toes and linked his forehead on his mate's.. Yibo wrapped his arms around his mate's slender waist waiting for the answer.. He know his mate won't reject him but he want to hear from his mate..

'I Will...My Alpha..' Yibo smiled and smashed his lips on zhan's..

Share your comment

Don't forget to vote