Chapter 13 - Alpha's power

No one's pov

'Zhan..' the younger was confused when he is in his old house.. Zhan heard a giggle sound he turned and saw a young man chasing his son in the hall.. On seeing the man Zhan smiled..

'Papa..' He tried to ran after his father and he saw his mother and father on the sofa but he didn't saw his younger version..

'He looks so handsome..' Zhan's mother stretched her hands towards her son... Zhan cried and ran into his mother's arms.. He feel so safe when he was with his parents.. 'Why did you leave me alone.. Do you know how much I miss you..' Zhan said through his sobs...

'We know bunny..' Sean Zhang caressed his son's cheeks.. Zhan looked at his mother and father.. 'Zhan.. We don't have more time so listen carefully.. ' Zanilla said..

'You have to protect your mate Zhan and also your little pup.. Your mate will do anything for you even sacrificing his own life to make you happy..' Zhan looked at his mother.. 'But I want to live a happy life with him..' Zhang caressed his son's cheeks..

'Protect them with all your love.. It will be so difficult but you have to do this to save your mate and your pup.. Don't leave them because there are many people who want to destroy your peaceful life Zhan.. Promise me that you will be safe and protect your mate and pup too..' Zanilla looked at his son.. Zhan smiled and nodded his head and promised her..

'I won't let anyone to hurt my mate and my pup.. I will protect him..' He said.. Zanilla kissed his son on his forehead and Zhan feel was a bright light which make him to close his be eyes..

Zhan's breathing became heavy he tried to open his eyes but he can't.. But soon he calmed down when he smells his mate's scent.. He slowly opened his eyes and saw yibo who looks so worried.. 'Thank god.. You wake up.. Pup..' Without waiting Zhan jumped on his mate and hugged him so tight..

'I was scared baby..' Yibo said hugging the other so tight.. ''Im fine Yibo..' yibo caressed the younger's back.. 'No you are not bun.. Say the truth..' Zhan hesitates a little and said everything about it..

'But bo.. It feels so real.. what if something happens..' Yibo chuckled and kissed his mate on his cheeks.. 'I won't pup... I think it's your alpha power..' Zhan looked at him with wide eyes...

'Every royal wolves have some special power Zhan I think your mother has too that's why you can see what will happen in your future... Foreseeing.. It's a good power if we use it in wise way.. Don't worry..' Zhan smiled at him.. 'So what did you see..'  He wants to protect him and his pup.. But what about the pup.. Am I going to have a child but only omegas can give birth to a child I'm a human too.. how.. The younger didn't want to made his mate sad..

'I don't remember it clearly.. My head hurts a little..' He said.. Yibo kissed him on his cheeks.. 'Its your first time to use your power so.. Don't worry..' Yibo said and stood up from the bed but Zhan holds his hand..

'Our heat reduced a little.. You seem little tired pup I will make hot soup for you..' But Zhan didn't leave him.. "I'm fine bo.. Just stay with me..' yibo can see some nervousness from the younger looks like he is scared.. So he sit beside the younger in bed where Zhan rest his head on his ears chest...

Yibo pov

Is my pup hiding something .. Did he saw something dangerous.. I hugged him so tight.. I have to talk to Zhou cheng and yubin.. I don't want my pup to hurt because of me..

Two days later....

'Pup.. Are you ready..' I asked while I took my car key on the table waiting for Zhan in the hall.. We left the mansion after our heat.. It's nearly evening.. I saw Zhan ran towards the hall and jumped on me... He pecked me on my lips.. I can see the hickeys and marks on his neck were covered with concealer.. He became more beautiful .. 'Why you want to meet them now.. We can postpone the meeting baby...' After seeing him I don't want others to see my beautiful mate..