Chapter 5 - The secrets

Zhan pov

Where am I.. Aishh my head.. It hurts like hell.. I holds my head and tried to open my eyes... White wolf.. Mate.. I opened my eyes and breathed heavily.. I looked around the room.. Its not a hospital.. 'Y-yibo..' I took off my pendent which shines brightly.. 'He can't live with you.. You are his strength..' He still can't believe what happened yesterday..

The door opened with a loud thud where I saw Zhou Cheng and also shijie.. How did they know.. I shook my head.. Shijie and Zhou Cheng sit on the bed.. 'Are you alright.. We are scared..'

'I-im okay..' He scoffed at me.. 'Okay.. You are unconscious for two days you idiot..' Two days.. All I remember is my dad's voice.. And a sharp pain on the back of my head.. 'Is he really a werewolf.. You don't believe me what i saw..' I looked at my friend and shijie who looked at me with wide eyes.. Will they think I'm crazy if I say the truth..

'Z-zhan... We have to tell you something..' I laid back on the headboard closed my eyes and nodded my head.. 'Not only him.. We are.. We are werewolves too..' My widened my eyes when A Cheng said it..

'W-what..' He holds my hand with mine.. It can't be.. They won't hide anything from me.. .. 'A Cheng.. Don't play with me.. I'm already in a..' His eyes.. It's changing.. I pulled off my hand from him grip... 'Y-your eyes.. It's blue..'

'I'm an werewolf too zhan..' I clenched my fist.. My eyes lands on shijie who lowered her head.. 'W-what are you h-hiding.. W-why..' My best friend.. All these years I didn't know he is a werewolf and he hides it from me..

'Zhan we know you are angry.. But listen to us once please..' I want to go.. He holds my hand and I winced a little because of his tight grip.. 'Please A zhan.. Listen to us.. Please..' I saw shijie crying covering her mouth.. It hurts to see her like this.. Even though I'm mad I cant see her crying.. Why they hide the truth about them..

'One chance A Cheng.. Don't hide anything from me.. Tell me the truth..' He nodded his head..

'Zhan not only me except you all our friends are werewolf..' Great.. A bunch of wolves.. Wait I'm an wolf too.. I shook off the thoughts.. 'We know your mom..' Mom.. 'She is the most beautiful woman in our clan.. But when she fall for a human and when my father knows that she has a human mate he arranged her marriage with an alpha... But...' He paused a little.. 'She eloped with your father.. And the alpha who engaged to your mother was enraged in anger.. But we don't want him to hurt your mother.. So we tried to find her..'

'In school me and yubin met you.. You are like your mother and through the information we confirmed it..' They knew it from school.. 'You are so pure and naive like your mother zhan.. We thought you will hate us if we say the truth..' His eyes brimmed with tears.. 'But your mother finds out about us..'

'We promised to her that we will protect you..' I lowered my head.. 'We hide the truth because we are scared.. Scared of loosing our only friend..' I tried not to cry.. 'We are happy that your father and mother loves unconditionally but.. But it didn't last long..'

'Zhan.. Run..' My father.. The red eyes of the man.. 'The alpha who engaged to your mother he..' My breathings became heavy tears flowed on my cheeks.. Shijie caressed my cheeks.. 'W-we can't protect your parents but before he kill you my father saved you from him..' She said through the sobs.. I leaned on the bed and cried.. The pain in my head increased a little..

'Don't cry..' Shijie tried to comforts me.. 'And we came to know that you are still in danger.. We don't want to loose you too..' I wiped the tears.. 'We didn't want to hide it to hurt you zhan.. Promise..'