Chapter 6 - Mate

Zhan POV

It's nearly night I can't sleep.. I feel so stinky.. I sit on the sofa and looked around the hall.. Why he is living alone in this apartment his mansion is not so far from the collage maybe he wants to be independent.. As I looking around the hall my eyes lands on a particular door.. I stood up from the sofa and went near the door.. 'Yizhan..' I shrugged my shoulder and touched the knob.. Before I open a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist..

'What are you doing here..' Too closer...why I feel so hot suddenly.. 'I asked you a question bunny..'

'I-i just want to look around..' I yelped when he carried me in a bridal style.. 'I can w-walk...put me down..' He carried me to his room and put me on the bed.. I saw a shirt and sweatpants.. 'Take bath.. I will be in hall..' I nodded my head.. After he leaves the room I sighed and get inside the bathroom..

The warm water feels so good.. I touch the pendent which my parents gave to me.. I'm a half wolf.. Yibo is my mate.. Its all feel like a dream but its real yibo is only mine.. I have to know more about werewolves and I want to know why that bastard killed my parents.. I dried myself and wear the shirt and sweatpants.. My lips curved into a smile his scent fills all over my body..

I saw yibo in the hall.. I sit beside him who is still checking his mobile.. 'Y-yibo.. May I ask you something..' He kept the mobile in the table and turned towards me.. 'I want to know about werewolf.. I read it in books that wolf has many class.. What am I..' He kept the mobile on the nearby table and pulled me to his lap.. He is so touchy I feel so happy but I scared what if he heard my heartbeat that's beating so crazy only because of his touch..

'Like you said wolfs has many classes.. True blood, Alpha, beta, delta and Omega.. True blood are rare and they are the strongest.. So dominant..' I nodded my head..

'Like you..' I blurted out.. Of course he is.. He rests his chin on my shoulder and hummed.. 'Next Alpha strongest but not as true blood..'

'Betas are next to alpha and deltas are not so strong but they know how to protect.. And finally omega.. A blessed wolf.. You know there are also male omegas.. They can give birth to a child..' I was shocked and turned to him..

'Really..' He nodded his head.. 'Huai sang and Zhou Cheng are omegas.. Omegas are so soft, kind and caring..' Is it really true...

'Yibo but Zhou Cheng is not like that..' He chuckled at me.. 'Then what am I..' He caressed my cheeks..

'You.. You are an alpha..' But I'm not so strong is it because I'm human too.. 'Its really rare because a true blood and alpha both have dominant character..' I scoffed at him..

'Are you sure I'm an alpha.. But I feel so..' I stopped there... 'My alpha is so submissive for his mate..' I looked away from him.. 'You know I love that you are so submissive only for me..'

'I-im n-not..' God this stuttering.. He smirked and slid his hand into my shirt and grabbed my waist.. My eyes widened by his sudden touch.. 'So soft..' I breathed heavily when his fingers caressed my fatless tummy.. I closed my eyes when his lips brushed on my neck and I let a small moan when he licked my neck..

'I told you.. You are so submissive for me..' I holds his hand.. 'And wolf has to mark his mate.. Here..' He slightly bite my neck.. I bite my lips not to let another moan..

'T-then..' God why his simple touch makes me so crazy.. 'Then they will have their first rut..' I opened my eyes and looked at him.. 'Before I explain bunny can I ask you something..' I nodded my head..

'What do you feel about me..' I tried to moved his hand from my waist.. But he is too stronger.. 'Why do you like me..' He asked.. 'I want to know..' I sighed and look at him..