Chapter 10 - Possesive

Yibo pov

It's early morning... How can I sleep when my pup cuddling me.. He is so beautiful.. I caressed his cheeks my eyes gazing on the mark on his neck.. I'm so happy now.. Zhan is only mine.. He is going to have his first rut.. It will be painful too.. I have to buy some suppressants for him.. I don't want to force him.. I won't hurt you zhan but if you want it then I won't control myself..

I wait for him to wake up.. My hickeys are all over his neck and his lips are too bruised and swollen.. But it's almost an hour we have to get ready for our college... I kissed him on his forehead.. 'wake up pup..' I caressed his cheeks.. He snuggled into my neck closer.. I chuckled and stroked his hair..

'Baby wake up. It's time for our college..' He groaned s little and opened his eyes.. 'Morning pup..' He hugged me so tight..

'I'm still sleepy..' How much I dream about this moment.. I kissed him on his ear lobe.. 'We have college pup.. And you have photoshoot in the afternoon.. '

'Will you come with me..' He asked.. 'I want to but I have basketball practice today in afternoon.. I will pick you at night.. okay..' He hummed in his sleepy voice.. He yelped when I carried him from the bed..

'Ah.. yibo.. leave..' He pouts at me when we get into the bathroom.. 'Get ready pup..' I heard door bell I know who it is.. 'Take bath..' With that I leave the room..

I saw Johnny in the hall.. 'Good morning young master..' His smile widened when he looked at the mark.. 'Huang.. Zhan has photoshoot today so pick him up at afternoon.. Don't let anyone near him..' He bowed to me..

'Its time . You have to get ready for college..' I nodded my head.. 'Johnny.. pack all his belongings.. he is going to stay with me..'

'Did Master Zhan know about it..' I shook my head.. 'I can't leave him alone in his apartment and it's dangerous too..' He nodded his head.. After we both get ready for college we had breakfast which johnny made for us..

'Dont forget what I said..' Before zhan asks I holds his hand and dragged him out of the apartment.. 'What did you said to him..' when the elevator reached the ground floor we both went to the parking area..

'Move your belongings to here..' His eyes widened... 'w-why..' we both stood near our bike.. I helped him to wear his helmet.. 'I can't stay here for free..' He said.. I smirked at him..

'Who said it's free.. now you are a famous model and most of them know we are lovers.. Since you said you can't stay in free.. How about a kiss everyday..' He hits me on my chest.. I chuckled at him..

'Hey pup we are mates and we are both alpha.. If we stay afar it will hurts us both.. And I waited for a long Zhan.. Don't you feel pity on me..' I pouted at him..

He chuckled at me

He chuckled at me.. 'I didn't know that Wang Yibo acts so cute...' He said..

'Only for you pup.. so are you okay with staying here..'He smiled and nodded his head.. 'But.. what about the rent.. I can't stay here as a free loader..'